PDA

View Full Version : Would this series be better without relationships?

DamonJ
27-12-2007, 03:46 PM
I know they can't avoid them happening, but would the house be better without people having relationships? I think it would as I think it seperates the housemates into groups and creates tension. Like Chiggy, when they split up, it wasn't just Ziggy and Chanelle who turned against each other, it made others into a bad mood and created a bad atmosphere into the house. Do you think it would be better without relationships? Or is that a necsessary part of the show?

Matt08
27-12-2007, 04:03 PM
I don't think the show would be the same without relationships. They add bitching and arguements to the house that liven up the atmosphere. It was funny to watch the relationships between Michelle and Stuart (BB5), Maxwell and Saskia (BB6), Grace and Mikey (BB7) and Nikki and Pete (BB7). Also, Anthony and Craig's relationship was quite funny, watching that go from one thing to another. However, I think that Chanelle and Ziggy's relationship was quite boring and continuous and therefore it made BB8 quite repetitive. Overall, I think that relationships are good for the show.

Captain.Remy
27-12-2007, 04:33 PM
We need some drama like in BB5 and BB6....groups, tensions, bitching, romances, sex and money !

GiRTh
27-12-2007, 04:54 PM
This series could have beneiftted from no relationships bacause all the relationships were totally false. If its genuine it works. Look at Preston and Chantelle.:spin2::whistle:

Billy
27-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh
This series could have beneiftted from no relationships bacause all the relationships were totally false. If its genuine it works. Look at Preston and Chantelle.:spin2::whistle:

If its genuine it works? Thats really not true. Not all relationships work out, and that's not to say that its not genuine

Loukas
27-12-2007, 05:01 PM
well it needs on like saskia and maxwell from BB6 because that caused war in the house it made groups

not one like chingy on and off like a light switch

GiRTh
27-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Billy
Originally posted by GiRTh

If its genuine it works? Thats really not true. Not all relationships work out, and that's not to say that its not genuine Surely, you see I was joking when I said that.

jonleetribute
27-12-2007, 05:21 PM
no way it need to be like bb6 or bb5 then we will have a series of everything