PDA

View Full Version : Any True Daily Star Stories This Year?

L*I*A*M
27-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Last year most of the BB stories turned out to be untrue, which was really annoying. Is anybody gonna actually trust it this yr? Most didn't last year lol, apart from gullible me lol. :D

Shaun
27-12-2007, 07:02 PM
DAILY STAR EXCLUSIVE:

All Big Brother 9 contestants will be transvestites named Phil!

L*I*A*M
27-12-2007, 07:02 PM
That made me laugh Shaun =)

Spike
27-12-2007, 07:03 PM
The Daily Star always tell the truth about Big Brother :laugh:

Matt
27-12-2007, 07:03 PM
To give them their due, they were right about the existence of the caravan. Even if it wasn't the love nest that they claim every room in the house is....

Xander
27-12-2007, 07:04 PM
The daily star?, there the only newspaper you can trust with well detailed stories and infomation, i mean you couldgo as far as saying "Are any of the daily star stories not true?"

Matt08
27-12-2007, 08:35 PM
They did provide some detailed BB:CH house description with a fairly accurate house plan. That's one thing that they have been reliable for. As Matt said, they were also correct about the caravan during Big Brother 8.

Captain.Remy
27-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Most of the time it's exagerated or they have some insiders from nowhere lol
And in BB8 we were supposed to have a secret sex tunnel between 2 secret houses....:rolleyes:

Matt08
27-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by sunshine30
And in BB8 we were supposed to have a secret sex tunnel between 2 secret houses....:rolleyes:

I expect that The Daily Star have some quite reliable insiders, but I doubt they can tell the truth all the time and they're almost certian to lie as they want to attract many viewers to the show.

Captain.Remy
27-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Message original : Matthew

I expect that The Daily Star have some quite reliable insiders, but I doubt they can tell the truth all the time and they're almost certian to lie as they want to attract many viewers to the show.

Yeah sometimes they tell the truth. However, they try to include an insider in order to hide their stupid lies, they think it's going to be credible.

Matt08
27-12-2007, 08:43 PM

Yeah sometimes they tell the truth. However, they try to include an insider in order to hide their stupid lies, they think it's going to be credible.

No doubt their insiders tell them these lies to make Big Brother seem better than it is actually going to be. If the insiders always told the truth then I expect that not so many people would watch the show.

Captain.Remy
27-12-2007, 08:44 PM

No doubt their insiders tell them these lies to make Big Brother seem better than it is actually going to be. If the insiders always told the truth then I expect that not so many people would watch the show.

Haha yes this is so true. I think the stupidest lie was about a gay fest or gay camp or something like this. That was ridiculous ! :joker:

jonleetribute
27-12-2007, 09:26 PM
ts stll 4 months away so nothing will have been decided yet anyway

BBMadFan4Eva
01-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Matthew
They did provide some detailed BB:CH house description with a fairly accurate house plan. That's one thing that they have been reliable for. As Matt said, they were also correct about the caravan during Big Brother 8.

But with BB:CH they may have only got the houseplan right goin on previou BB's and CBB's, like they would have the same areas as teh BB8 house and the kitchen would hve to be inside like BB7/CBB5 when they moved te outside kitchen. Daily Star = Liars in my opoinon...