PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions

Arneldo
03-01-2008, 10:11 PM
We've met our housemates, so what are your first impressions.

Shaun
03-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Amy - Think she's very intelligent and sweet, and is my favourite so far.
Anthony - Seems like an alright guy, but I don't see much potential in him as a housemate.
Calista - Again, very sweet girl, and very talented. Like her.
John - Poor guy! Seems a funny and intelligent bloke, and is already one of my favourites. Perfect choice for the controlling task.
Jade - Come on? She's not pretty! I don't see how she won all those beauty pagents. I like her though. Seems quite nice.
Jay - Oh dear... I don't like him at all. Didn't like the way he blanked John at all. Very arrogant.
Latoya - Very arrogant, but in an endearing way...she's talented, and I like her. She's got potential to be a great housemate.
Nathan - Very nice guy, but potentially dull?
Victor & Emilia - Weird...not sure what to make of them, since they didn't feature much.
Jeremy - Too arrogant for my liking, really. And will probably be very dull.
Liam - Quite modest really. Doesn't stand out, apart from his hair, but I like him.

XxShortyxX
03-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Victor and Emilia are my favs so far, both gorgeous and hot :bigsmile:

Liam is cute, reminds me of an ex boyfriend of mine from years back.

I also like Jade and Amy.

Nathan-Bighead, as is Jeremy and Athony.

The others I am not sure about yet.

Wasted
03-01-2008, 10:16 PM
As an overall cast, I think they're a great selection. They haven't tried too hard by picking anyone wacky and weird, which is good. And I don't think there are any talentless wannabes, they are all confident, competitive, ambitious people who have already achieved a lot, so they're not just there for mag deals when they get out. (but I suppose some of them may want the exposure to enhance their careers, which isn't too bad).

Arneldo
03-01-2008, 10:27 PM
John
Well I congratulate him because he was brilliant tonight and helped provide the funniest BB launch of all time IMO. However, I don't think he deserved to be immune for the entire series. My prediction is that like Makosi in BB6, the novelty will wear off soon.

Calista
So good so far. She dealt with John quite well I think - I would have been like "O-kayyy!". She has quite a strong head on her and I think she is very confident. However, Calista is my bet for evictee numro 1.

Anthony
The fittest housemate we have had in years, if not ever! I think he will win over the housemate but I think his slightly arrogant personality that he spoke of might annoy the viewers, and although I think he will make it far - my predictions is that Anthony will become a panto hate figure.

Emilia/Victor a.ka. Vimilia
Not seen enough of either to really decide - they seems interesting enough though.

Jeremy
He does look like Harry Potter! I can see Jeremy being quite arrogant and patronising. My prediction is he won't last that long.

Amy
Well, she is definite unique. I'm not sure about cleaning the condoms but I think she could be a good housemate. One to watch, I think.

Nathan
He has a lot rising on this. He is definitely the most well known of the lot and he could really screw up in here and mess it all up. He definitely has a support group already - my prediction to win.

Liam
I like Liam - I dunno why though. He just seems like the type of person I would hang out with - as sad as that sounds. I like his hair.

Latoya
One of my favourites at the moment. After Charley I think people have a preconceived impression of people people like Latoya but I think she could change that. Another one to watch IMO.

Jay
Meh. Don't think much of him at the moment to be honest. I sense a bit if BB6' Craig going on, although maybe a bit more sub duded.
I think he is most likely to walk.

Jade
I think she will have a major cult following among the younger fans. Although, myself, I don't see the attraction at the moment.

XxShortyxX
03-01-2008, 10:35 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Arneldo
Liam
I like Liam - I dunno why though. He just seems like the type of person I would hang out with - as sad as that sounds. I like his hair.

It's not sad, as I said he reminds me of my Ex boyfriend lol, he seems sweet, but really, does his mum know he is out :bigsmile:

I think Nathan (ok he is good looking but too bighead for me) will have the women vote and will have an army of female fans.

Liam and Victor seem the best out of the guys.

BigSister
03-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Amy - Not sure about her yet need time to think about her
Anthony - hes cool i like him and prob my fave guy.
Calista - I like calista glad i got her as my random
Anthony - Seems like an alright guy, but I don't see much potential in him as a housemate.
John - Poor guy! Seems a funny and intelligent bloke, and is already one of my favourites. Perfect choice for the controlling task.haha im copying this as i think the same
Jade - not sure about jade yet.
Jay - dont really like jay he seems abit annoying.
Latoya - yeah latoya seems ok.
Nathan - not sure yet
Victor & Emilia - victors my favourite out of the 2 but im not sure about him
Liam - not really keen on liam i dunno im not really keen on him

BigSister
03-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Amy - Not sure about her yet need time to think about her
Anthony - hes cool i like him and prob my fave guy.
Calista - I like calista glad i got her as my random
John - Poor guy! Seems a funny and intelligent bloke, and is already one of my favourites. Perfect choice for the controlling task.haha im copying this as i think the same
Jade - not sure about jade yet.
Jay - dont really like jay he seems abit annoying.
Latoya - yeah latoya seems ok.
Nathan - not sure yet
Victor & Emilia - victors my favourite out of the 2 but im not sure about him
Liam - not really keen on liam i dunno im not really keen on him

Dan_
03-01-2008, 10:46 PM
John
What a great sport this guy is.Despite obviously being a sensitive guy who was embarrassed by what he was doing he still got on with everything that was thrown at him.He was perfect for the role.

Calista
Confident but without coming across as cocky.She reacted to John pretty well and seems a decent intelligent girl so far.

Anthony
He's pretty much got the same sort of attitude as a fair amount of boxers these days.He's quite sure of himself and I can see him being quite a fiery character.

Emilia/Victor a.ka. Vimilia
These two are a bit of an interesting pair, certainly seem like a couple of extroverts, so I can see them being up for anything thrown at them.

Jeremy
Can see him being one of the most hated housemates this year.Has the look of someone who just thinks he is better than everyone else.I think he'll be pretty pompous and annoy some of the other.

Amy
Very very odd on first impressions but she'll most likely end up just being a complete bore.

Nathan
He's very confident in his own abilities but I don't necessarily see him being someone that's going to be at the forefront of arguments, just probably be chilling in the background but still involved enough to shine.

Liam
I'm quite surprised to see him on the show really.I'd have thought it would be a bit too much attention for someone like him.

Latoya
Very much looks to be the bitchy girl of the house this year.Cannot see her backing down from anyone.

Jay
Can see him being the bitching buddy to Latoya.He came across as quite snobby to me.

Jade
Not too sure on her to be honest.She could be just another nice but ultimately dull girl.Another Imogen perhaps?

Mike
03-01-2008, 10:46 PM
I can't really say just yet, I know the names but at the moment still getting used to their faces.

So far really liking Anthony, John and Nathan. All the others seem ok though to be honest, watch out for Jay can see him being quite a bitchy character.

andybigbro
04-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Amy - She Seesm down to earth and i think i will like her

Anthony - One of my faves, he seems like a cool guy that will be a strong character in the house

Calista - Seems Alright and is a good singer, wont be surprised if she gets into the charts when she leaves

Emila - She is beautiful and has that lovely look to her, she seems innocent and it should be fun to see what her brother thinks of her if she was to flirt with other guys etc

Jade - She is sexy and i dont think its just antoher " I am a beauty queen but i am smart" as i think she is really smart

Jay - Erm he looks like he would anoy me, but i will give him a chance

Jeremy - I dont like him, he just anoyes me

John - Legend. he was hilarious tonight and he made it a great show along with Matt Lucas, the things he was made to do was great and he pretty much did them all. Anthoer one of my faves

Latoya - I think she is a but arrogant when she said all dancers are boring except me, but i will give her a chance

Liam - Not noticed him much, but i will give him a chance

Nathan - Seems like a cool guy and looks like he will do well after the show is over

Victor - I like him, i think he will be quite entertaining

spitfire
04-01-2008, 12:14 AM
First impression of the show is that,it's no different form the normal BB.Tis like i'm watching BB9.

CassetteFinger
04-01-2008, 12:22 AM
I like the ginger dude and the black girl.

Tom4784
04-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Amy - She seems pretty unique, I'm not sure what to make of her
Anthony - He seems quite laid back, he could proove to be quite popular i think, I'm not too keen on him though
Calista - I like her she seems very friendly.
John - He seems like a good sport, I think he'll turn out to be an interesting housemate.
Jade - I like her, she seems very free spirited and fun. She's one of my favourites at the moment.
Jay - I'm not liking him at the moment, seems kinda bitchy and arrogant.
Latoya - I like her, Unique and outgoing, she could be a firecracker of a housemate.
Nathan - I haven't formed an opinion yet.
Victor & Emilia - My two favourites, they both seem very endearing and i like what they said about making the best of life since with them it is most definately true.
Jeremy - He's gonna be the villain of the series I think, very arrogant.
Liam - My most favourite HM after Emilla and Victor, He's a tryer and ambitious but he seems quite modest and nice.

farhad
04-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Dire at the moment, I find HM rather dull and too posh, no characters with histronics and spontaneus characters.

Spike
04-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Amy - Different, I am either going to love her or hate her

Anthony - I like him, he will be popular

Calista - She seems nice but I don't think she will be entertaining.

John - He seems nice and a team player.

Jade - She seems fun but I think she could turn out to be a very boring housemate.

Jay - Again I will either love him or hate him. I think he will provide a lot of entertainment

Latoya - Same as Jay.

Nathan - I don't know about him.

Victor & Emilia - I really like them, they will be a lot of fun and just bring fun to BB:CH.

Jeremy - I really don't like him bad attitude and very arrogant.

Liam - He is ambitious and I think he will play a game to win.

Captain.Remy
04-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Amy - Weird.

Anthony - Not so interesting.

Calista - She seems funny and in her world.

John - Absolutely hilarious, he managed to pass his twist.

Jade - Dull, boring ugly miss "I don't know where she is from"

Jay - Seems to be ambitious and determined.

Latoya - Amazing, bring a bit of coulours. She's funky and has dancing in her blood.

Nathan - Cool guy who does really want to be recognised.

Victor & Emilia - Bring energy and will impress many housemates.

Jeremy - Arrogant, pretentious, cocky...a good game-player maybe ?

Liam - Definately very smart.

WithBellsOn
05-01-2008, 06:40 AM
John -- He seems nice & idealistic, and a great sport for putting up with Matt's orders. He's brave, too. If I were him, I wouldn't have been massaging everyone's shoulders. :shocked:

Calista -- Her saucy personality and intimate relationship with the piano remind me of Tori Amos. Me likies.

Anthony -- Cute, but low expectations regarding girls: dude, not just girls from your school will see you. ;) He's a good man for not belting John.

Emilia and John -- Circus people. Cool! Emilia is hott. Victor, thanks for showing your muscles, and start spinning the other way; in circus acts, as in belly dance, you need to balance your exercise on both sides of the body. Their history is so sad.

Jeremy -- Strikes me as a jerk, but I don't know why.

Amy -- Yay! Someone with OCD! Her cleaning removal project was brilliant. I imagine a conspiracy theory involving an evil, international society of janitors springing up from it.

Nathan -- Cute, but I don't have much of an opinion beyond that.

Liam -- Nerd. ^.^ He screams intelligence & competence, and manages not to be annoying about it. He could give Jeremy a run for his money in a Daniel Radcliffe look-a-like contest. He's writing an autobiography at 19? :rolleyes:

Latoya -- Arrogant, but if she's as good as she says she is, she's earned it. I didn't like her slagging off other dancers. That's not cool unless said dancers have been poorly behaved in the community! She likes Stewie, though, which earns her points, and she was a good sport for dancing with John a bit.

Jay -- BLIND is an awesome acronym! I don't like his designs (big ugly bows?), but his goal is nice.

Jade -- Cute, and the housemate I'm supporting randomly. I don't have an opinion about her, yet.

geoking66
05-01-2008, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Arneldo
John
Well I congratulate him because he was brilliant tonight and helped provide the funniest BB launch of all time IMO. However, I don't think he deserved to be immune for the entire series. My prediction is that like Makosi in BB6, the novelty will wear off soon.

I still think that BB5 may have had the funniest launch night, BB7 was close (the tension with Nikki, Lea, and Shahbaz was priceless, even though the series wasn't amazing). However, his prize completely pissed me off, he should not be immune. A party, sure, immunity, no. I don't like him much. And Makosi's novelty didn't wear off; she made that show.

reece_jordan
05-01-2008, 11:47 AM
john-makes me laugh but he could get boring for me

calista-shes sweet and the best looking girl in the house but is she as innconect as she seems?

anthony-he seems a alright normal down to earth bloke but i think he could get a bit big headed

emila and john-i hate them end of!

jermery-thinks hes all that but he really isnt

amy-find her utterly boring for my likeing

nathan- seems a cool guy he could be in the final

liam- he seems abit geeky and boring and needs a good haircut!!

latoya-i think she can be really bitching watch out for her

jay- lol hes funny so camp but he get on my nerves!!

jade-beauty queen?!?!?!? she aint all that

bananarama
06-01-2008, 01:53 PM
For me the show is rubbish and I wont be watching.

The ear piece joke was a joke so imature it beggars belief.......

By.By BB hijack or what ever rubbish name it has, By.By......

Captain.Remy
06-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Message original : bananarama

I think people shouldn't take it seriously. It's just a big joke, but in the good way. Nobody said that it will be the most intelligent show on TV, it won't of course. It's a show in order to relax your mind but of course, many people can find it ridiculous.

bananarama
06-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy

I think people shouldn't take it seriously. It's just a big joke, but in the good way. Nobody said that it will be the most intelligent show on TV, it won't of course. It's a show in order to relax your mind but of course, many people can find it ridiculous.

Normal BB relaxes my mind or helps me think its about time I got one. :bigsmile:

However this latest effort will drive me all the way barking mad if I allow myself to watch.........

Captain.Remy
06-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Normal BB relaxes my mind or helps me think its about time I got one. :bigsmile:

However this latest effort will drive me all the way barking mad if I allow myself to watch.........

Try, try try, try ! :bigsmile::hugesmile:

ProjectWeirdo
06-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Amy - I love Amy... she's my favourite at the moment. She's such an interesting character.
Anthony - Another of my faves... he seems cool.
Calista - I really like her. She's sweet, and funny.
John - He deserves a medal! He's funny and normal, I like him.
Jade - She's annoying and whiny, but she's growing on me.
Jay - Omg... VERY boring!
Latoya - I don't particularly like her, but she's definitely interesting.
Nathan - I really like him! Another of my faves.
Victor & Emilia - Erm... I'm not sure about these two, I don't really know what to think of them. They're ok I guess, and they're very talented.
Jeremy - Again, I'm not sure what to think. He's ok... I think he might become a big character in the house.
Liam - He's nice, but he's boring...