PDA

View Full Version : May 28

Amy
06-04-2004, 11:42 AM
There's a bit in this weeks Heat magazine about BB
Tried to scan Image but i'm useless with scanners and was starting to use loads of swear words trying to get image correct :mad:
anyway, here's what the article says!

Get set for C4's best-ever night of TV!
As rumours surrounding this year's Big Brother reach fever pitch, we can exclusively confirm one fact: the fifth series of our favourite ever Reality TV show will begin on Friday 28 May. Mark it in your diary! And for Channel 4, that Friday before the bank holiday weekend is set to be one of the biggest nights in the stations history, with the debut of Big Brother showing the same night as the last ever Freinds.
While Channel 4 bosses are officially keeping their scheduling cards close to their chest, Heat has learned that we'll get to see the new housemates entering the Big Brother house before the Friends finale. And, with ratings for this final series of Friends already reaching record levels for the channel, they'll be hoping that the blockbuster line-up gives Big Brother a massive boost after a slighty disappointing performance last year. Producers of the show have also admitted that they are looking for much more interesting Jade-style "characters" this year, after the rather dull bunch they came up with last time and that there'll only be on big mixed-gender bedroom this time around.

CANNOT WAIT MESELF!!!!:dance:

BigSister
06-04-2004, 12:06 PM
Cool Amy
Thanks for that

Maggie
06-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Jade - style !!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :shocked: :shocked:
NO THANKS
THAT'S ME NOT WATCHING BB5 THIS YEAR :bored:

Amy
06-04-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Maggie
Jade Like !!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :shocked: :shocked:
NO THANKS

They may not be like Jade though! BB5 may end up like BB2 for all we know, keeps fingers firmly crossed!

Surely there can't be another Jade out there!? Please don't let there be another Jade out there :bawling:

Sticks
06-04-2004, 03:53 PM
I am still predicting that we will be saying how good BB4 was compared to BB5

BusyBee
06-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Surely there can't be another Jade out there!? Please don't let there be another Jade out there

Unfortunately there probably is. Let's hope they dont find two and put them both in the house :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Di2001
06-04-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Maggie
Jade - style !!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :shocked: :shocked:
NO THANKS

Hey Maggie!! Nice to see you back here :thumbs:

James
07-04-2004, 12:07 AM
they are looking for much more interesting Jade-style "characters" this year

That could simply mean they are looking for people that are not quiet and unassuming like, say, Helen or Brian.

And not just an army of Jade clones. :hugesmile:

:hugesmile:

Amy
07-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by James

they are looking for much more interesting Jade-style "characters" this year

That could simply mean they are looking for people that are not quiet and unassuming like, say, Helen or Brian.

And not just an army of Jade clones. :hugesmile:

:hugesmile:

Think you could be very right there James!

Sorry Maggie forgot to add this to my post but it's GREAT to see you back :xyxwave:

bananarama
07-04-2004, 07:05 PM
I too am sure they mean they want more exrovert characters rather than the boring Scott,Cameron,Gos and sorry I have to say this as much as he is loved on this forum Tickle types too will bore the pants off most people. A clone of him would be another disater for BB.

I can imagine a house full of Jades. The united nations would have to send in a peace keeping force.....:laugh:

I didn't like jade but to those that liked BB3 she was a star. She may not be nice but she was at least alive.......While those in BB4 were only pretending to be alive.:laugh:

Sticks
07-04-2004, 08:26 PM
And by the end of BB5 we wil be talking about how great BB4 was in comparison

Remember law of diminishing returns :nono:

Amy
14-04-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Sticks

I can't see that happening! Surely these lot will be more entertaining to watch and not so :sleep: :bored: :sleep:

Granted there were a few in BB4 that were quite entertaining but alas they got voted out!

BusyBee
14-04-2004, 04:10 PM
quote:
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

If that happens I'll eat my hat

:shocked::shocked:

I found the last few weeks especially a perfect antidote to insomnia all so frightened of putting a foot wrong and being voted off they lost any personality they had.

Let's just hope they have a good mixture of personalities and that the 'interesting' people arent voted off straight away. But please not a household full of Jades or Jonnies or Tickles that would be too much.:bawling:

alasfran28
21-08-2009, 10:40 PM
I am still predicting that we will be saying how good BB4 was compared to BB5
How wrong you were!

Sticks
22-08-2009, 05:06 AM
Thread necromancy again :rolleyes: