PDA

View Full Version : Bubble and Deans World Cup song

WILDCHILD
18-04-2002, 03:10 PM
Thought u might want a look at this, got it from Ananova. Not much new but I am l am looking forward to hearing it!

Bubble and Dean to release World Cup song

Big Brother stars Bubble and Dean will release their World Cup song as a single on May 20.

Standing Tall was recorded in Birmingham and will be released through the Hidden Agenda label.

But Bubble says he cares more about England doing well than how the record fares in the charts.

Bubble told Ananova: "Dean and I have recorded the track in Birmingham at UB40's label. It sounds fab."

Ant and Dec are reported to be in line to sing the FA's official England World cup song.

Bubble added: "It has been great fun and we hope it does well, but rumour has it we'll be up against Ant and Dec. They're two great guys, but as Ant and Dec once said 'Let's get ready to rumble.'

"More importantly though let's all hope that England's lions roar in Japan and South Korea."

Bubble also revealed he raised more than £20,000 for charity by running the London Marathon at the weekend.

He finished the course in 5 hours 54 minutes.

"I was exhausted but over the moon at the outcome, bring on the New York marathon now," he said. "Thanks to everyone who helped us achieve such a fantastic outcome."
:dazzler::colour::dazzler::colour::dazzler::colour ::dazzler::colour::dazzler::colour::dazzler::colou r::dazzler: