PDA

View Full Version : Would This Help BB9

Geraldo
07-01-2008, 12:13 AM
We all know two weeks after BB end we never hear of housemates again. Well most of them..

Do you think BB would be different if all housemates had to sign a contract that would restrict them from doing TV/paper interviews/magazine deals for at least one year after they have been evicted... this would mean that all the wanabe’s and fame hungry people wouldn’t really apply to BB and we would be left with some interesting housemates (which hasn’t happened in a long time)

I do know if it would work or not....

thoughts ?? ...:conf::wink:

Captain.Remy
07-01-2008, 05:27 AM
Many housemates didn't make it for fame so that would be unfair to force them to go on TV and stuff but that's a good idea overall.

Matt08
07-01-2008, 09:17 AM
In my opinion, that's a really bad idea. I doubt the producers would be able to enforce such a harsh rule on housemates. The programme relies on media attention to keep viewers watching and without interviews in the newspaper's/magazines, it would damage the shows reputation and ratings.

Tilly83
16-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Maybe a couple of months and restrict the amount of publicity stunts they can do i mean why do all the thin girls bring out fitness vids?:cheer:

Matt
16-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by MattTech
In my opinion, that's a really bad idea. I doubt the producers would be able to enforce such a harsh rule on housemates. The programme relies on media attention to keep viewers watching and without interviews in the newspaper's/magazines, it would damage the shows reputation and ratings.

Exactly. If they are forced to sign no-press contracts, then Big Brother is losing out on LOTS of publicity. What it needs is MORE publicity. For that reason no-press contracts are a terrible idea.