PDA

View Full Version : 10 week run for Big Brother 5

mcginn
11-04-2004, 03:14 PM
The News Of The World has reported that Big Brother bosses have extended BB5 series to ten weeks from the usual nine.

Big Brother Just got bigger! Bosses of the channel 4 reality show has extended the new series to ten weeks from the usual nine, and this year's series which kicks off on May 28, is also tippes to be the hottest ever.
Our insider told us: " they're doing what ever they can to make the sure viewers wont be disappointed. "
"they really want to push the house-mates over the edge."

In a sneaky bid to bring contestants "closer", producers have halved the size of the house and the garden is said to be tiny.

Our source added: "If there's any chance of romance hotting up, there's no way they wont get around to it now.
They're going to feel like sardines, so there'll be nothing to do exept fight or have sex. Its going to be the toughest one yet for the contestants."

YAY more Big Brother:dance:

BusyBee
11-04-2004, 04:41 PM
I think this is possibly another way of dealing with the problem they have had with the number of housemates in the last week with 12 starting out.

Sounds as if they are trying to do a 360 degree turn around from last year where everyone complained they got on too well. Sounds like they are trying to build friction by restricting the opportunity for personal space. Just dont tinker with the programme too much.

Amy
11-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the news McGinn :thumbs:

Thunderor
11-04-2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks for taking the trouble to type this up for all of us.

Stu xxx
11-04-2004, 11:09 PM
yay! more Big Brother but less of a life for me then xxx

bananarama
27-04-2004, 12:24 PM
Yeh. I hope BB5 is more reactive than BB4 which was no more than a reality tv version of "Blue Peter" with crackpot inventions along wth star wars mutterings.

There is no point in selecting people and changing the format to encourage more arguing and sex play if they are too scared to show it because they want kids to wast money on cos this and cos that texting nonesence.

If they don't target adults this time round and only have the minimum of editing of sound and picture then our beloved BB will very very soon be no more.:bawling:

BusyBee
27-04-2004, 07:41 PM
I hate to say it but I think having found what a money spinner texting is (they seem to be using it on all reality shows now) there is little chance of it disappearing from our screens. Last year it drove me mad - all the inane questions and inane answers.

Though I do agree I hope they limit the editing this year - those awful gaps of silence were so annoying.