PDA

View Full Version : The Queen enjoys having a good Wii

Scarlett.
07-01-2008, 04:35 PM
As the Nintendo Wii grips Britain with its innovative motion-sensing controller, the latest person to admit playing on the system is the Queen.

According to The People, Wii console-owner Prince William is finding it difficult to use the Wii as the Queen is apparently "hooked" on using his machine.

A source from Sandringham is quoted as saying: "When she saw William playing a game after lunch she thought the Nintendo looked tremendous fun and begged to join in. She played a simple ten-pin bowling game and by all accounts was a natural.

"It was hilarious. William was in fits of laughter.

"He was enormously impressed at having such a cool gran. His only difficulty now is prising it away from the Queen's clutches. She showed all the signs of becoming a Nintendo addict."

The Queen is already said to be something of a technical whizz, with reports that she owns a BlackBerry, an iPod and a number of mobile phones.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a83459/the-queen-admits-to-playing-wii-games.html

Jackie
07-01-2008, 05:59 PM
The queen omg loved to have seen her!!!!

Captain.Remy
07-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Lol that would be awesome to see ! I'm sure she's modern, she's not an old blind bat.

make-me
07-01-2008, 06:09 PM
:dance2: looks kinda like the queen playing the wii, if she was playing cooking mama lol
omg i have a wii cant belive she played something like that:dance2:

Spike
07-01-2008, 07:31 PM
I play the same console as the queen :hugesmile:

Nicky.
07-01-2008, 07:44 PM
haha thats gd!
if she has smooth moves she may be picking someones nose lol!!