PDA

View Full Version : BB9 Audition Tips

Tilly83
11-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Hi eveyone

I am a 25 year old student nurse, I wold say im pretty normal apart from my random rants, a low tolerence of people like Charley (BB8), being contraversal and pretending to be a pirate.

I thought it could be fun to audition in London on the 19/20th Jan.

Can anyone give me some tips for auditioning, How should you sell yourself? I have Noticed that since BB3 onwards the contestants have always been 1) extremely pretty/handsom 2) slightly outragous 3) weird 4) Just not normal lol

If anyone can give me some ideas of how to get notice, it would be greatly appriciated, should i wear my pirate suit to the auditions or is that just going ott!

Please help all ideas welcome. Thank you guys :cheer:

Cocteau8
11-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Firstly you need something to make you stand out. Last year I dressed in normal Sunday morning clothes and didn't get through to the next stage. This year I went in a smart suit and tie and got pulled out of the crowd to do skipping, got interviewed by a Sunday paper and by Anthony and got through to the next round (that was it though, I'm afraid!). Also,Anthony said to me that the first time he went for it he was nice and quiet, and didn't push himself forward too much. The next time he was very pushy and got through. One important thing to remember is that unless you're with friends you're never going to see anyone else there again, so it doesn't matter if you make yourself look foolish - that's the idea! Someone in my group didn't want to show her webbed feet ... she didn't get through!

Tilly83
11-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Ah cool so wearing my pirate outfit may help hmmm thanks for the advice its really helpfull im usually brutally honest and very contraversal so hopefully that may get me thru i can be a mega bitch at times and well with regards to being in bb9 the other ppl there are not my friends so i guess i would be ruthless to get what i want lol

thanks for the advice xx anyone auditioning in london give me a shout xx

Cocteau8
11-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Good luck! You'll have to let us know whether they get you back the next day.

Tilly83
11-01-2008, 04:27 PM
aw thank you I will let you all know how i get on, hope you all do well!!!:cheer2:

NCFCRulz
11-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Il be at london! Ironically il be annoyed if i get through to the monday! Il have to pay £40 on the train to get there and back!

Anyone who has been to Glasgow or other auditions know of the format?

Tilly83
11-01-2008, 08:05 PM
well il be dressed up so if you see me give me a wave im staying in a hotel over night the whole weekend is costing me nearly 250 pounds including parking etc :sad: all this to be stuck in a house for 3 months

Kevin
11-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by NCFCRulz
Anyone who has been to Glasgow or other auditions know of the format?

I was reading on DS that they're looking for couples :S

Anyhoo, I'll be popping on down the Newcastle auditions tomorrow, could do with some tips hehe.

EDIT 13/1/08:
Now that's what I call an experience! @_@

Kevin
14-01-2008, 02:20 AM
Anyone who went to the Newcastle auditions...

Did anyone notice the big fat guy in the alien costume... :laugh2::laugh2:

Tilly83
14-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh wow how was the auditions for you? Im gonna be dressed as a pirate wench lol so you have any tips after your experience