PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle Auditions A Flop

Redmond
14-01-2008, 11:59 AM
IN about 30 minutes, the evolution and demise of a reality TV star was observed.
The masses had been called on to audition for Big Brother 9 at St James's Park in Newcastle. But where were they?

The people of North East England appeared to have had a reality check and jumped off the sinking ship before it landed on television's version of the sea bed, E4.

On arrival at the stadium, the grounds were empty. There were no long queues of wacky hopefuls displaying their 'talents' to get on Channel 4's controversial show.

Inside the entrance doors a beefy lot of security guards stood, but still no sign of any people.

Two floors up in the lift and at last – people!

Only they weren't auditioning, but munching food at the stadium's cafe.

Finally the auditionees were discovered, approximately 50 of them huddled into the corner of a room like frightened sheep in a pen.

ARTICLE CONTINUES http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/Is-this-the-end-for.3669297.jp

Sounds really really bad. I can't see BB9 been a success really.

Jackie
14-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Oh dear:laugh2:

BigBrotherFan316
14-01-2008, 06:23 PM
:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

wow, don't take this article seriously.
I was there at the Newcastle auditions and there were a lot more people. They have blatantly just photographed the que at then end of the day on Sunday when the last of the que was being seen.

i saw tons of good people, a few really wacky guys. The old elvis guy was hysterical!!

anyways, not sure how i did. i played a few really fun games in a group before going to the producer people. got a black stamp along with 3 other girls and 1 guy in our group. had a short interview but didn't get through to the next stage. Oh Well!
i am gonna be in London this weekend visitin mates, so will give it another shot at arsenal's ground on sunday prob.

if nina & dereck see this, had a great time with you guys in the groups, hope you had better luck than me.

its funny how those journos spin the story to make it look like something else.

anyways, how did everyone else get on at the auditions? anyone else goin to london.

ciao

ps
Pete Bennet = LEGEND!!!!!

Spike
14-01-2008, 06:41 PM
There have been a few bad audition storys, I can't see BB9 being a success.

Oxymoron
14-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Im glad nobody with a good personaltiy has ever come from the necastle auditions to be honest (Eg Anthony & Liam)

Loukas
14-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Krissy A Memeber On TiBB Went So She Might Get On!!! :spin:

Oxymoron
14-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble

ive just searched her on the members search and Krissy banned dont say her name or the mods will get really really angry and ban us all

Simple_Plan
14-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Oxymoron
Im glad nobody with a good personaltiy has ever come from the necastle auditions to be honest (Eg Anthony & Liam)

People from the north east are always good as they always end up in the final e.g. Jonny BB3 Anthony BB6 Liam BB8, except Michelle BB5 but she did get quite far, so personally i think north east housemates are really good :)

Oxymoron
14-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by BB-rod-BB

People from the north east are always good as they always end up in the final e.g. Jonny BB3 Anthony BB6 Liam BB8, except Michelle BB5 but she did get quite far, so personally i think north east housemates are really good :)

Michelle was from liverpool wasnt she?

Simple_Plan
14-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by BB-rod-BB

Michelle was from liverpool wasnt she?

Nor Newcastle :)

Jonny was from Trimdon (County Durham )
Anthony was from Consett ( County Durham )
Liam was from Lanchester ( County Durham )

^^ They All In The North East :)

Sticks
15-01-2008, 05:04 AM
Sorry - I was washing my hair that day

Loukas
15-01-2008, 07:26 AM

ive just searched her on the members search and Krissy banned dont say her name or the mods will get really really angry and ban us all

Her Names Krissy Thats Not Her Member Name! :conf2:

Loukas
15-01-2008, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Sticks
Sorry - I was washing my hair that day

LMAO!!! lol

I Think I Might Pop Down To The London Auditions This Weekend! Last Year I Saw Charley There!

Bigbrotherin
15-01-2008, 07:33 AM
It's bull, the auditions had at least tripple that amount if not quadruple.

Loukas
15-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Bigbrotherin

Where You There?? If So How Did It Go???

Bigbrotherin
15-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Bigbrotherin

Where You There?? If So How Did It Go???

Didn't get passed the second round.

Kevin
15-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Utter tosh, I saw tonns of people there.

Anyone see the fat alien guy? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sticks
15-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Kevin
Utter tosh, I saw tonns of people there.

Anyone see the fat alien guy? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I told you I was not there, I was washing my hair that day :nono::whistle:

no1bigbrofan
15-01-2008, 05:42 PM
to be onist i think its a lod of rubish not that i was there but there has go to be over 1000 people who went

BBMadFan4Eva
15-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Redmond
IN about 30 minutes, the evolution and demise of a reality TV star was observed.
The masses had been called on to audition for Big Brother 9 at St James's Park in Newcastle. But where were they?

The people of North East England appeared to have had a reality check and jumped off the sinking ship before it landed on television's version of the sea bed, E4.

On arrival at the stadium, the grounds were empty. There were no long queues of wacky hopefuls displaying their 'talents' to get on Channel 4's controversial show.

Inside the entrance doors a beefy lot of security guards stood, but still no sign of any people.

Two floors up in the lift and at last – people!

Only they weren't auditioning, but munching food at the stadium's cafe.

Finally the auditionees were discovered, approximately 50 of them huddled into the corner of a room like frightened sheep in a pen.

ARTICLE CONTINUES http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/Is-this-the-end-for.3669297.jp

Sounds really really bad. I can't see BB9 been a success really.

Shall I tell you why this is?
Coz this is the secondset of auditions, its just a second chance for those who missed it or something, all these article will notmean BB9 is s***, its trying to scare people away. Trust me, BB9 will be good.