PDA

View Full Version : Stars sign up for 'High School Musical 3'

Loukas
15-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have been confirmed as the stars of High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Disney announced yesterday that the pair will be joined by Ashley Tisdale, Lucas Grabeel, Corbin Bleu and Monique Coleman for the final installment of the hit franchise.

It had been rumoured that Efron was reluctant to sign up for another movie, while Hudgens was reported to have been sacked after naked photographs of her emerged on the internet.

Disney president Oren Aviv said: "We're thrilled to have all of the talented cast members who helped to make High School Musical such an incredible phenomenon joining us for this big screen motion picture event.

"They've developed a tremendous following with fans all over the world and High School Musical 3: Senior Year takes these popular characters in some intriguing and entertaining new directions."

The movie - scheduled to begin shooting in the spring - will see Troy (Efron) and Gabriella (Hudgens) coming to terms with being separated when they start college.

It will be released in US cinemas on October 24.

The Link (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a85349/stars-sign-up-for-high-school-musical-3.html)

Gemmer-x
15-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Great. :sleep::whistle:

Callum
15-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Wooooop! Fantastic news, it's great that they're both doing it to finish it all off. I can't wait!

Matt
15-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Thank god this is the final one then they can finally kill and bury the whole **** School Musical franchise!

xDramatick
15-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Awesome
though annoyed i gotta sit through more Nudessa ¬_¬

on the plus side.
after this HSM
there'll be no more.
hence no more Zac+Nudey.
Therefore.
more zac x]
yaaay. footloose :]

Captain.Remy
16-01-2008, 05:06 AM
Fortunatly and thank God it's the last one ! :bigsmile:

Mrluvaluva
16-01-2008, 09:01 AM
Oh god no!

Matt
08-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Oh god - we shouldn't have spoke too soon...

Sprinkle us with Tinkerbell dust, we're getting some more HSM action coming our way!

Disney Channel Worldwide chief Rich Ross confirmed Tuesday afternoon that the channel is already starting work on High School Musical 4!

HSM 3 hasn't even hit the big screen yet!! It's not even done filming!

If Zacquisha barely wanted to come back for this installment, there's NO WAY girlfriend's coming back for part 4!

HSM 4 is currently being worked up as a TV movie, but that could change, according to the channel head.

Casting? What about the cast?!?!?

"Are we going to have all the cast back? Probably not," Ross said. "Will we have some of them? I hope so."

Get rid of Hudgens.

HSM 4 is The Tiz's turn to shine!!!!

Source: PerezHilton.com (http://perezhilton.com/2008-04-08-high-school-musical-4-its-a-go)

Oh FFS... how many more High School Musicals can they make?!?!?!

Xander
08-04-2008, 11:00 PM
OMFG when will this american cheesy crap end!

*pulls hair out*

Corkie
08-04-2008, 11:24 PM
*kills one self*

More?

Also it's being released onto the big screen. :rolleyes: Gosh I need a drink.

Ok i'm going to look at this on the good side, more of the beautiful Vanessa Hudgens.

Sam!
09-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Hip Hip Horray. Can't bl**dy wait.

MarkWaldorf
09-04-2008, 09:49 AM
What's funny is a lot of people who say they hate the film probably haven't even seen it, they just run along with the masses.

I hope they don't make a HSM4. I knew they'd ruin it with a new cast after the third.

Christina
09-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Aww the last year =[ lol x

Arneldo
09-04-2008, 05:56 PM
WHEN WILL IT END!!?? :O

Disney has confirmed that a fourth High School Musical is in the pipeline.

The third instalment is currently filming in Utah and opens in US cinemas on October 24.

Executives said the new film is likely to be a TV movie like the first two, but that could change at a later date, claims The Hollywood Reporter.

They also said they were unsure whether the original cast - which includes Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens - will return, although new characters introduced in the third movie are expected to appear again.

Disney Channel Worldwide president Rich Ross said: "We are writing High School Musical 4. Are we going to have all the cast back? Probably not. Will we have some of them? I hope so."

DS

Captain.Remy
09-04-2008, 06:02 PM
I hope it will end with a huge FLOP ! :laugh:

Stu
09-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Its been one of Disneys few moneymakers without the help of pixar holding their hands. They should be proud. Now kill it. Please. Not because I hate the show , but because Im going to take great enjoyment in the majority of the useless cast ending up in reality shows in a few years.

Nicky.
09-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
WHEN WILL IT END!!?? :O

Disney has confirmed that a fourth High School Musical is in the pipeline.

The third instalment is currently filming in Utah and opens in US cinemas on October 24.

Executives said the new film is likely to be a TV movie like the first two, but that could change at a later date, claims The Hollywood Reporter.

They also said they were unsure whether the original cast - which includes Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens - will return, although new characters introduced in the third movie are expected to appear again.

Disney Channel Worldwide president Rich Ross said: "We are writing High School Musical 4. Are we going to have all the cast back? Probably not. Will we have some of them? I hope so."

DS

OMG!!!

Seriously?!!!

OMGGG!! lol x

xDramatick
09-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Yaaay.

More Zac.

I read this on Perez.
He reckons they should axe Vanessa.
plz. I hope they do.