PDA

View Full Version : Could BB9 be a good'n?

Bigbrotherin
15-01-2008, 09:53 PM
- It's an odd numbered series. Series 1, 3, 5 and 7 were all top series.

- It's producers have shown themselves capable with Celebrity Hijack of doing things right

- Davina is still supporting the show

- It's following an excellent spin off

- The last time it did bad like BB8 (BB4) it came back with a big bite (BB5)

I think we could be in for an excellent BB9. :colour:

Jack
15-01-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm looking at BB9 with zero expectations. It's the best way. I thought BB8 was going to be amazing, but it wasn't half as good as I expected.

podge2007
15-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Hpefully. BB9 has to be brilliant otherwise the francise could be dead. This will be the most important BB in terms of ensuring it's long term viability.

Matt
16-01-2008, 11:12 AM
It has to be fantastic if the show is going to survive. As you said though, Celebrity Hijack is a good format to launch it off of.

Captain.Remy
16-01-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm not expecting anything because I don't want to be disapointed. But it has to be one of the best !

Tilly83
16-01-2008, 11:51 AM
I hope it is good im auditioning in london at the weekend ekkkk if i get through i dont wanna be stuck in their if its crap

BBMadFan4Eva
16-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Tilly83 judging from your great bubbling personality, it'll be great with you in there :thumbs2:

Spike
16-01-2008, 04:35 PM
I am not expecting anything great from BB9 therefore I will not be disappointed. BB9 has to be one of the best series ever for BB to survive.

supernoodles!
16-01-2008, 05:23 PM
well im always positive before every bb starts,never give up hope it could be AMAZING!I quite enjoy watching even the crappest bbs tbh but it would be brill to see a really great one this year what with all the talk of axing it.

KKBL
16-01-2008, 05:26 PM
this wilkl be the most important series of BB ever.

Magic
16-01-2008, 05:30 PM
I wont be getting to excited (hopefully) so then it has little expectations to meet!

Kevin
16-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Don't worry people if me and Tilly get in, we'll keep you entertained! :joker:

ProjectWeirdo
18-01-2008, 05:32 PM
I think it's ridiculous to assume how good a Big Brother series will be before it starts. We don't know anything about it until it starts! So were do people get the idea it's gonna be awesome?

That's just my opinion...

I do however, believe we can hope for a great series. I haven't really got any expectations for it yet, but I'm still really looking forward to it.

Indierock&roll
18-01-2008, 05:34 PM
i have a feeling its going to be good but for me i love every year of big brother i dont see when its boring or not but i do have my favourate ..
BB7!

Conor
18-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Personally, I think if the show took a 3 yr break it could come back with an amazing new format. New spin offs, twists, housemate styles/personalities, producers, advertising style, presenters, eye template and graphics, as well as a massive format twist, new rules/dropping rules, keep press releases/website from being revealed until as close as possible to the launch and presenters (prefferably Russel :p lol) . Also change the way evictions are done as well as an un boring open night, which I think so far hasn't been accomplished. Also a few years break will get alot of needed publicity, anticipation ect.

ProjectWeirdo
18-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Conor, that's actually not a bad idea... I often think to myself that maybe Big Brother is getting a little old. That idea really winds me up, because I never want BB to stop... so a break would be good.

If it disappears for a few years not only will they get to think up new ideas and so on, but when the adverts appear on TV again, everybody'll go crazy... I dunno if I phrased that right... what I mean is, when it comes back, everybody will get really excited.

Plus, I'll be old enough to audition in 3 years, hehe!

Bigbrotherin
22-01-2008, 06:55 AM
I don't think it needs a 3 year break, bit extreme IMO. But if they had skipped the January series (as great as it's been) and had 10 months or so without it, spent planning, it could have been made amazing.

Stu
22-01-2008, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Bigbrotherin

- It's producers have shown themselves capable with Celebrity Hijack of doing things right

- No. More. Number. Excuses. Please.

- Fair point , but who says the producers will stay the same?

- And that means? Maternity benefits?

- Yes , with garbage ratings.

- See point one.

Bigbrotherin
22-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Stu
Originally posted by Bigbrotherin

- No. More. Number. Excuses. Please.

- Fair point , but who says the producers will stay the same?

- And that means? Maternity benefits?

- Yes , with garbage ratings.

- See point one. <- this one's not about numbers, it's about how the last time BB sucked, they reinvented it.

CassetteFinger
23-01-2008, 04:02 AM
Lets hope anyway bb5,bb6 and bb7 are all my favorite series. Hope bb9 matches all of them.