PDA

View Full Version : Online audition.

Sod_James
17-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Has anyone filled in the online application form? cos im having difficulties sending it. each time i send my application i get an email saying the it has failed to send.

Anyone had this problem?

Cocteau8
17-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Don't know what was going on there. Just emailed mine and got an acknowledgement almost straight away.

Sod_James
18-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Did u send yours via hotmail server or a different one. I filled in the appliation form and saved as a word document. attached it and tried to send but wouldnt work.

Cocteau8
18-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I just sent it through my Entourage (I have an Apple!) mail software, attached as a Word doc and there was no problem. That's with Orange, by the way.

Sod_James
23-01-2008, 09:26 AM
Omg it worked they said they got my application form now. woop woop. Hope they consider me. i didnt lie or anything to make myself sound like a freak cos its just not worth it. If i get on there then i just wanna be who i am and thats it. I hate wen ppl go in there and are nothing like their audition tapes and such. OMG going off subject - i talk to much.

Woooooo so excited.

jamess1988
24-01-2008, 12:22 AM
For the online audition do you HAVE to upload a video for them to see? Did those of you who Big Brother called upload one?

Lastly where does the February auditions take place? I've already been to two days of auditions (I got through a few of the stages and had to keep coming back).

Thanx in advance for all the help

TheTX
24-01-2008, 02:05 AM
I've just done the form, sent it, and got acknowledgement straight away.

Also got my VIDEO uploaded to E4.COM! :-D

Sod_James
24-01-2008, 09:40 AM
I dont think you HAVE to upload a video. all it sais that if you upload a video you need to fill in an application form as well. It dont say nowt about having to have a video. I just think it helps a little bit. I didnt make a video. made one last year and it was a waste of time cos they just scrapped that idea anyway.

TheTX
24-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Sod_James
I dont think you HAVE to upload a video. all it sais that if you upload a video you need to fill in an application form as well. It dont say nowt about having to have a video. I just think it helps a little bit. I didnt make a video. made one last year and it was a waste of time cos they just scrapped that idea anyway.

Acutally, they didn't scrap it - the official word is that 'none of the online auditioners were deemed strong enough to be entered into the house' or something like that - so they did consider us all, but thought we were all cack.

Sod_James
24-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by TheTX

Acutally, they didn't scrap it - the official word is that 'none of the online auditioners were deemed strong enough to be entered into the house' or something like that - so they did consider us all, but thought we were all cack.

Lol thats comforting. Well all i know is that one minute E4 had the videos up the next thing the site went down and that was it.

jamess1988
24-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Ok thanks for the help :) I didn't think you HAD to do a video. I might do one anyway just incase.

Did you guys fill the forms in by hand and then scan it in, or did you fill it in on the computer? So far i've typed it all but guess you need to sign your name on paper and then scan it back in?

Sod_James
24-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Well i just filled mine in using a word document and then just typed my name where it said sign cos i dont have a scanner.

NCFCRulz
25-01-2008, 07:17 AM
Well i just filled mine in using a word document and then just typed my name where it said sign cos i dont have a scanner.

You HAVE to sign it. They wont accept it without a proper signature.

cbbj
25-01-2008, 11:33 AM
the online audition ends at mindnight 2night, just had a look on e4 about the auditoines, got to say some are just chavs wanting to get in to get famous!,

may i now all direct you to mine..,

http://www.e4.com/profile/Craig89/view.e4

Sod_James
25-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by NCFCRulz

o well not bothered. Thats their loss.

TheTX
27-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by NCFCRulz

o well not bothered. Thats their loss.

How CAN you sign a word document? Anyone tried drawing on their screen?

I signed a piece of paper, scanned it, and copied/pasted onto the document - that's the only way round it afaik.

andybigbro
27-01-2008, 12:29 PM
it doesnt let me watch the videos it just loads for a wee bit then stops half way throught the video
L(

Tilly83
27-01-2008, 12:33 PM
I applied online had a phone call from BB9 about 2 weeks ago then received an email on the 25th asking me to audition whoop i didnt upload a video of anything.

I didnt lie on my application i really am like a cross between nikki charley the twins and chanelle lol