PDA

View Full Version : Evicted Housemates 'to get revenge'

mcginn
30-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Article from The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2004200377,00.html)

EVICTED Big Brother contestants will return to the house 24 hours later — for revenge via a video link.
Losers kicked out on a Friday night will return on Saturday’s live show to nominate the next person they want booted out.

They will pick a victim after watching footage of housemates bitching about them.

The rest of the housemates then nominate in the usual way and viewers have the final say.

Channel 4 is lining up a bumper night of viewing by starting Big Brother on May 28 — the night the final episode of Friends is aired.

A show insider said: “Producers are anxious to create more conflict in the house and this is one idea to shake things up.

“The plan is to give the evicted person the chance to knife another housemate in the back by automatically nominating them for eviction the following week.

“This also gives them the chance to watch what has gone on behind their backs and respond. They hope it creates fireworks.”

Producers are desperate to give Big Brother a boost after last year’s series — won by dull Cameron Stout — was branded a flop.

They now have a shortlist of 40 hopefuls from the 12,000 who went for auditions.

They are lining up an asylum seeker, who will carry on claiming benefits while in the house, and a sexy couple to spice up the show.

A show spokeswoman said: “A lot of ideas are being discussed, but nothing has yet been decided.”

:colour:

Di2001
30-04-2004, 11:38 AM
I wonder if we can believe any of these rumours? :conf:

kaphc
30-04-2004, 12:16 PM
I think as soon as things like this appear in the press, it becomes more unlikely that it will actually happen, as the producers will want to maintain the surprise factor.

I do like the sound of this as an idea, but think it will just cause everyone to be super-nice to one another for fear of getting nominated.

Mark
30-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by mcginn
Article from The Sun

Yep :thumbs:

:hugesmile:

Amy
30-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by kaphc
I think as soon as things like this appear in the press, it becomes more unlikely that it will actually happen, as the producers will want to maintain the surprise factor.

Absolutely, I think these rumours, although they sound quite good, will be false, especially as they come from The Sun :rolleyes: I just love it when all the rumours start... Can't wait :colour: