PDA

View Full Version : My Day Out At The London Auditions! (Including Info And Pictures)

Loukas
19-01-2008, 08:10 PM
People At School Call Me The Big Brother Freak, Today I Proved That By Going To The London Auditions For 4 Hours In The Cold And Rain, I Couldn't Even Audition Because Im Only 14, But It Was Still A lot Of Fun :hugesmile:

Me And My Mate Got To The Arsenal Stadium, Where The Auditions Take Place, At 10:10am. We Got Into The Grounds Of The Stadium And Saw The Sign Saying "Big Brother 9 . Auditions At Gate 44."

http://i17.tinypic.com/6u93vj4.jpg

It Took Up 10 Mins To Find Gate 44 But When We Found It We Found It With Like 25 People Outside! I Was Very Disappointed With The Turn Out But They Were Just The Wannabes Friends And Family Having A Fag. Phew!!, Anyway People Started To Coming In! There Was Load Of People Queueing Outside Gate 44!! There Was Some Crazy People From All Round London! There Was A Wide Variety Of People Including Clowns And People Still In There PJ's! Old And Young! And Even Stewart And Stephine From Shipwrecked Had Another Go At Fame Too!

http://i10.tinypic.com/6lsgjcw.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/871ajx2.jpg

The Girl Above Is spongebob crazy!!! She Wore Spongebob PJ's, Spongebob Slippers And Borght a HUGE Spongebob teddy! but sadly this girl did not pass the first round :(

At 12:15 It Was The Smokers, Me, My Mate And The Security That Work At The Emirates. So We Asked The Security A Couple Of Questions And They Were More Than Happy To Answer Them :bigsmile: .

The Main Guard Called Lisa, Told Us From 8:30 to 12:15 They Had About 3000 Auditions! It Seamed Alot Less But She Did Add "If People Didn't Get Though The First Time, They Will Try And Try Again!"She Also Said For Safety Reasons They Have To Do Full Body Searches!

http://i8.tinypic.com/82dvl3o.jpg

Sadley We Were Only 14 So They Diden't Let Us In To See The Queue! :C. But What We Saw Though The Window Was People In Groups Doing Stuff Like Balloon Animals!

She Also Told Us BB8's Charley Was In The Building!! She Said She's Walking Up And Down The Queues Talking To The Wannabes With A Camera Crew. Lisa Continued "She Will Probably Come Out To Have A Cigarette At Some Point!" Me And My Mate Got Really Happy And We Could Not Wait To See Her! Sadly Charley Diden't Come Out :(. But 2 Other Very Important Men Did! :thumbs2:

Gary And Martin Are 2 VERY Important Men! They Guard The Big Brother House!!! And Guard The Evictions! They Came Out To Have A Cigerette. Me And My Mate Diden't Know They Worked At Elstree Until Lisa Told Us! We Asked Them If We Could Ask Them Some Questions They Diden't Know What To Say At First, But Then They Said Go On Then. We Asked Them When Did You Start Working For Big Brother? Gary Replied "I Have Been Working At Elstree Since BB5". He Continued "I Had To Go Into The House During Series 5, To Stop A Fight!" Martin Said "I Started During Series 7,With Nikki And Pete" They Both Said " Our Jobs Are Quite Boring, It Could Be Fun At Times." They Had To Soon Rush Off.

Then At 2:15 Me And My Mate Left The Stadium After A Busy Day, We Had ALOT OF FUN! And Were Thinking Of Going Tomorow Too ;)

http://i4.tinypic.com/7ydniab.jpg

Thanks For Reading

DT :thumbs:

P.S
Sorry About The Quality Of The Pics The Weather Was Not Right For Taking Pics :)

Spike
19-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Thanks for posting this and the pics Big Brother Freak I mean Loukas lol

I love the spongebob woman I hope she gets in the house. Well at least there was more people auditioning than at the Newcastle auditions.

Loukas
19-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Spike

I love the spongebob woman I hope she gets in the house. Well at least there was more people auditioning than at eh Newcastle auditions.

She had a strop because she dident get though the first round so shes on the phone complaining at someone LOOOL

Matt
19-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the report Loukas :thumbs:

Spike
19-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble

I love the spongebob woman I hope she gets in the house. Well at least there was more people auditioning than at eh Newcastle auditions.

She had a strop because she dident get though the first round so shes on the phone complaining at someone LOOOL

No, she should have got through the first round

BigSister
19-01-2008, 08:21 PM
wow thats quite c ool thanks for that

Loukas
19-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Matt

Your Welcome Matt :)

Oh And Loads Of People Passed They Were 90% Normal people

Spike
19-01-2008, 08:25 PM

I don't want normal people for BB9, I want freaks

Loukas
19-01-2008, 08:28 PM

I Did Say 90% ;)

lol i should be going tomorow too :D

Spike
19-01-2008, 08:31 PM

I Did Say 90% ;)

hopefully more freaks come out on a Sunday then :laugh:

Loukas
19-01-2008, 08:35 PM

I Did Say 90% ;)

hopefully more freaks come out on a Sunday then :laugh:

Well we will wait and see

biggerbrofan
19-01-2008, 08:35 PM
OMG cant belive you went. well i hope bb has some freak AND some normal people.
I can see the faces of normal people when the freaks enter.
I dont thin we have had a bb with freak and normals brfore, it could be fun with both

Jackie
19-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Great pics and thats a great experience for you as well.Are you going to audtion when you're older?

Loukas
19-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by jackie46
Great pics and thats a great experience for you as well.Are you going to audtion when you're older?

If Its Still Around I Have 3 Words For The Big Guy/Girl

BRING. IT. ON.

Sam!
19-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Wow thats cool! Cheers Loukas! Are you sure thats good being called the Big Brother Freak lool.

Loukas
19-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Scampi
Wow thats cool! Cheers Loukas! Are you sure thats good being called the Big Brother Freak lool.

Umm Yeah lol because everyones like oh loukas whats the number to evict so and so and i would tell them EVERYTHING they want to know :D

Sam!
19-01-2008, 08:52 PM

Umm Yeah lol because everyones like oh loukas whats the number to evict so and so and i would tell them EVERYTHING they want to know :D

You remember the numbers :shocked: lool.

Loukas
19-01-2008, 08:57 PM

yep

09011212207 jeremy ;)

Sam!
19-01-2008, 08:58 PM

yep

09011212207 jeremy ;)

Gosh me! lool.

biggerbrofan
19-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Are you going back tommrow?

Xander
19-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Wow, thanks for that, must of been really good to go along.

Loukas
19-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by biggerbrofan
Are you going back tommrow?

Maybe its up to my friends lol but i think so why?

Loukas
19-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Xander
Wow, thanks for that, must of been really good to go along.

I LOVED it!!! it was really fun i mean i got quite close to lisa it was funny lol we were talking about hijack and stuff

biggerbrofan
19-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Good try and get more info about BB9 if you can, like are things going to be diffrent. they dont have to tell us exactly what but if things will diffrent

Loukas
19-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Good try and get more info about BB9 if you can, like are things going to be diffrent. they dont have to tell us exactly what but if things will diffrent

i will try my hardest...

but i don't think theres much info on it just yet tho

KKBL
19-01-2008, 09:22 PM
wow you realy are a BB freak.LOL thanks for sharing the story and photos with us

Loukas
19-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by CathalOS
wow you realy are a BB freak.LOL thanks for sharing the story and photos with us

i am :D :laugh:

your welcome Cathel

Wasted
19-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the report and the pictures, looks like you really enjoyed being there!

biggerbrofan
19-01-2008, 09:38 PM

i will try my hardest...

They do becuse they started last year with ideas for the house, hms and twists. they said that on c4 forums by the real bb that they had been doing things since bb8 ratings went down

Loukas
19-01-2008, 09:42 PM

i will try my hardest...

They do becuse they started last year with ideas for the house, hms and twists. they said that on c4 forums by the real bb that they had been doing things since bb8 ratings went down

but im not alud in i can't tell bb i have to stay outside...?

so what do i do???

biggerbrofan
19-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Just wait for somebady to come out, there must be somebaody who goes out for a fag or sommit

biggerbrofan
19-01-2008, 09:46 PM
i wish Dvaina was there she would tell you everything lol

Loukas
19-01-2008, 10:09 PM
i wish Dvaina was there she would tell you everything lol

sadly i don't think she will be

Chri$
19-01-2008, 10:15 PM
lol

That was Interesting

I hope you go tomorrow

Thanks

Bigbrotherin
20-01-2008, 12:30 AM
They won't know yet, they don't plan a thing till April.

Bigbrotherin
20-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Just think about it D.T. you may have been standing with the winner of big brother nine.

ThisIsMarie
20-01-2008, 01:51 AM
BB Freaks Unite!! :thumbs2:

lol

Loukas
20-01-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Bigbrotherin
Just think about it D.T. you may have been standing with the winner of big brother nine.

WOW yeah! :D i might be!

i Cannot go today :C, Go To See a family friend.

Kate..
21-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Who did u go with loukas?
xxx

Loukas
21-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Kate..
Who did u go with loukas?
xxx

The Lovely Aiesha :hugesmile:

Tr3nT
22-01-2008, 05:15 AM
I'm in step 4 :xyxwave:

Loukas
22-01-2008, 06:55 AM
cool!!! Really????

supernoodles!
22-01-2008, 10:20 AM
how cool Loukas,looks like you had a fun day:bigsmile:I deffinetly think that when your 18 you`d have a great chance of making it as a housemate if you auditioned,providing bb is still running of course!

CassetteFinger
23-01-2008, 04:08 AM
Haha, i like how you took a picture of her without her even knowing.

Loukas
23-01-2008, 07:04 AM
Thank you very much Laura!!!

LOL CF i no it was quite funny lolshe wouldent stay still! wee took like 5 pictures but that was the best one! lol