PDA

View Full Version : I did this post last night but it was late so nobady got to look at it

biggerbrofan
20-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Ok i though since other people are making idea i would to so here i go My idea will be told by words as in what davina would say and how i would like it

Launch night: I think it should be a very diffrent launch night.
davina Should opening the series with the best opening line yet! Then tell everyboady that this year is the year of change. Sayng we have new rules, a new house, new faces and a new format to the show. Also saying gone is the alarm that wakes up in the morning, instead they will be wakeing up to a cow mooing then does one of here evil laughts.
She will then take us around the house. The Door leading to the house will be somewhere diffrent just like bb5's mabey at the other side.
After that she will say the housemates will be entering the house a diffrent way, mabey parachuting out of a plane or something and others could be by the car like normal.

Launch night twist: The housmeates will be told to gather at the seats and b told by big brother that life in the house this year is going to be diffrent, sdaying you can talk about noms if you like, saying you must milk the cow for milk and also if bb feels like beging completly evil have the cow be pregnant, so they will have to deliver the baby in a week or something.
Then tell them that theres secret room all over the house and instead of bb reavling them the housemates can find then there self.

The house: The house should look like they are in the future and when they get there suitcases they get told they have to wear stuf that people would wear in the future.
Also mabey the theme of the house could be future/past
so the garden is like 80s and the the main bit of the future or something and instead of grass the house has mud and wood chip for the garden for the cow.

Tasks: The tasks for BB should last a week, and of coarse bb wouldn not be bb wothout a secret mission for a day. A good task would be that the house is a complete mess,. what with dirt on the carpet so they have to make the house homely.
Also i would love to see the sat nigh challenges back for bb9.
I would love to see some of the housemates find a secret room and who ever finds it or if half of the house finds t they can use it but not tell the rest of the other hms.
Mabey also have a sand pit with undreds of sand in it, but at the bottom of the sand pit mkae there a secret room like a labotory or soemthing in the gorund becuse they can do it if they wanted to.

Housmates: ok I would ove it if they had half the housemates where wannabes and the other half not wannabes. That is for the normal housmeates to argue with the wannabes.

i have other idea but i will se what you all think of this firsts

What do you think for the house and that and i know we might not get a cow so you dont have to say it

Conzors
20-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Too much liking, for my reading.

Conzors
20-01-2008, 08:45 PM
i mean too much reading for my liking.

Matt
20-01-2008, 08:48 PM
There's no real need to post a thread again because no-one replied?

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=78719

Sam!
20-01-2008, 09:02 PM
Maybe bump the thread or something. Pointless to post again.

biggerbrofan
20-01-2008, 09:02 PM
Well i am matt, i have been watchig you on tibb and i find you rude, i dont care i will do what i want and if you keep making links i will just not go near one.

Matt
20-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by biggerbrofan
Well i am matt, i have been watchig you on tibb and i find you rude, i dont care i will do what i want and if you keep making links i will just not go near one.

Fine, but I hope you realise that this thread is in breach of a TiBB rule:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=54069

Sam!
20-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Matt aint rude. Your just pathetic and acting like an idiot. hes giving you the link to help people because you stupidly posted the thread twice where there was no need too.

biggerbrofan
20-01-2008, 09:13 PM
One again matt i dont care, you break the rules all the time with rowing with member all the time, you always did it with redderst and some other people is it my time now

Matt
20-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by biggerbrofan
One again matt i dont care, you break the rules all the time with rowing with member all the time, you always did it with redderst and some other people is it my time now

I think you'll find it was Redderst that insulted me (and other members), not the other way round :thumbs:

biggerbrofan
20-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Scampi
Matt aint rude. Your just pathetic and acting like an idiot. hes giving you the link to help people because you stupidly posted the thread twice where there was no need too.

Is this got anything to do with you?
No so mind your own
Why are you nosey

Tom
20-01-2008, 09:35 PM
I got half way down the page then give up. Its too far fetched and the low level door from BB5 was awful and didn't work which is why they brought the stairs back.