PDA

View Full Version : When do we hear if we have been shortlisted for Feb!!?!

JamesPD
25-01-2008, 12:42 PM
I auditioned in Manchester back in November for BB9. And i got through all the stages, right up to when i had to go bk the day after for a group discussion, then a big brother diary room entry! which was FAB!!!! i could hear the guy and woman behind the black curtain sniggling at what i was saying! so atleast i made them laugh! hahahaha!
I was told they would be in touch by Feb, for the next stages! just wondered if anyone has heard anything?!?! it's been the longest wait EVERRRR!!

Get me in that house! i know the nation will love me!!! Which obviously BB know too, as i wouldnt of gone that far!!

P.S good luck next time for the people who didn't get that far!

LargeAndInCharge
25-01-2008, 12:43 PM
GOOD LUCK M8!!

LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHIN YOU ON MY TV!!

JamesPD
25-01-2008, 01:23 PM
LOL! Thanks, but as yet i don't know if i'm in the house! don't know if ive been shortlisted!!.. It's just i passed all the stages at Manchester. I think they cut it down to a final 100 now from all over the country.. and then invite them to London. So ive heard. So it's just waiting to see what happens next... Lets hope my Diary room entry made them LOVE ME!! They don't even talk to you before u go in.. it's words such as "sit there" and they walk away! Big Brother can be very evil.. lol!

jamess1988
28-01-2008, 04:16 AM
I'm waiting to hear from them as well. Does anyone have an idea when we find out?

wannabe
13-02-2008, 04:03 PM
im waiting to its killing me.they said to me end of feb if i was being called again for yet more auditions,

Stu
13-02-2008, 04:07 PM
Dont worry. None of you will get through.

xDramatick
13-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Morpheus

LMFAO.

andybigbro
13-02-2008, 05:01 PM

Why say that?

andybigbro
13-02-2008, 05:01 PM

Why say that?

Barbie
14-02-2008, 12:07 PM
good luck!
whats your first name so we know to look out for you!
i would love to go on that show but im only 17 this year so i would have to wait til next year and education gets in the way and ahh i jus wanna go in that house!

ProjectWeirdo
14-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Wooooow, good luck you guys!!!! I'm so jealous. >.< I have to wait nearly 2 more years until i can even audition!!! What're the auditions like??

Btw, can you be 17 to auditon... I mean, as long as you're 18 by the time the series begins, right?

:D

wannabe
14-02-2008, 01:52 PM
i was told to wait 4 weeks from my last audition and that was 5/2/08.so that would be around the end of feb,does anyone no how many will be put through to the next round.and what happens next i cant bare this waiting game.