PDA

View Full Version : BB launch night schedule announced!

Amy
11-05-2004, 07:49 PM
This from Digitalspy (http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds6077.html)
More details about BB5 are starting to trickle out ahead of an expected full announcement later this week.

Today the launch night schedule - for Friday, May 28 - has been confirmed. Proceedings will kick off on C4 at 8pm with an hour-long Big Brother's Little Brother countdown, fronted by Dermot O'Leary.:love: The main focus of the episode will be the auditioning process, featuring clips of the best and the worst hopefuls from around the country.

The final episode of Friends will follow at 9pm, before the housemates enter in the live show at 10pm. The synopsis for the show explains how we can expect things to play out: "Before the new housemates move in, Davina McCall will give viewers an exclusive look around the all-new Big Brother house. Then, after undergoing rigorous security checks, the 12 new housemates will enter the Big Brother house one by one live on Channel 4. Viewers will get a chance to form their own opinions on the Big Brother 12 by catching the new housemates' initial reactions to each other and their new-look home and watch their first moments together as they settle in for their first night within those famous four walls."

Live streaming from the compound will begin on E4 at 11pm, while C4 viewers will be able to catch up with the first night events from 12.10am.

rachb
12-05-2004, 08:25 AM
Thanks Amy:thumbs:
I can't wait:elephant::elephant::elephant:

Stu xxx
12-05-2004, 02:08 PM
OMG - Im getting soooooooo excited now! xxx C'mon BB5!!!!

Di2001
12-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Stu xxx
OMG - Im getting soooooooo excited now! xxx C'mon BB5!!!!

Me too, Stu!!!!!!!! :hello:

liliacqueen
12-05-2004, 09:04 PM
me more