View Full Version : BB9 Feb auditions

Loukas
25-01-2008, 11:40 PM
where are the auditions???

Matt
25-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble
where are the auditions???

All rounds of auditions will as of now probably take place at top-secret locations.

Tilly83
25-01-2008, 11:45 PM
:hugesmile:

dudul
26-01-2008, 12:19 AM
well done!!! i aint got an e-mail yet...doubt i will get one anyway :bawling:... what time did you get yours... i really hope i get one lol... i just wanna go down london for the experience lol.. and obviously get in the house maybe lol

Bigbrotherin
26-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Tilly well done! They must like you to get that far. Have you been yourself or exaggerated?

Tilly83
26-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Thank you Bigbrothering! NO i have been myself the whole time i wouldnt be able to exaggerate coz i couldnt keep up with it lol id soon go back to my old ways

Dudul im sorry to hear you havent had an email yet hopefully you will soon these auditions seem a nightmare if you get pass the 1st stage then you have to go back on the tues to do the 2nd stage gah what a pain lol but hey its worth it to get on! I just want to bring some entertainment to you all and win lmao:wink:

JamesPD
28-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Feb Auditions?!?! As far as i know, the only february ones are call backs from the regionals. Unless its a certain date for online applications only, as u need to chat with the producers and do a diary room entry, if u pass the producer bit?? well thats what has happened at the other auditions.. then u get told to wait until february.

Tilly have u actually met the producers and done a diary room entry yet?

Tilly83
28-01-2008, 09:29 PM
this is the online auditions :thumbs:

Loukas
28-01-2008, 09:44 PM
good luck tilly :cheer:

Tilly83
28-01-2008, 09:46 PM
aww thank you

Blonde_Barbie
28-01-2008, 09:50 PM
So have you been shortlisted? Im confused?

Blonde_Barbie
28-01-2008, 10:01 PM
awww right well done!

andybigbro
28-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Good Luck Tilly

I wouldnt post much information about it though as they may see it and not accept you

Tilly83
28-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Yeah good point lol i only wanted to know if other ppl had had an email lmao

Thecoolestloser
29-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Hi everyone,

First post, etc. My name's Sam, how ya doing?

Came across this site when looking for some more info on the net audition. Anyone have any ideas on how long we could be looking at for a reply? Or whether we would get told 'thanks but no thanks' when all apps have been reviewed?

Any help would be cool.

arista
29-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Tilly83
hi everyone i have just recieved an email from BB( asking me if i would like to attend auditions in feb whoop! has anyone else had an email yet?

Be cool to hear from anyone invited to london for this! :laugh: :spin2: :spin: :thumbs2: :thumbs: :dance: :dance2: :colour: :cheer: :cheer2: :bouncy: :banana:

Go for it
you have style.

Tilly83
29-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by arista
hi everyone i have just recieved an email from BB( asking me if i would like to attend auditions in feb whoop! has anyone else had an email yet?

Be cool to hear from anyone invited to london for this! :laugh: :spin2: :spin: :thumbs2: :thumbs: :dance: :dance2: :colour: :cheer: :cheer2: :bouncy: :banana:

Go for it
you have style.

Lol thanks but i have a feeling you wont be seeing me in the summer i find it hard to sell myself in a short amount of time you really need to spend at least an hour with me to actually see what im like lol im sure in the short space of time BB sees me il seem normal lmao anyway thanks for the support guys

cbbj
31-01-2008, 01:43 PM
tilly, are u just waiting for a email like everyone elce?

Tilly83
31-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I did recieve an email but as i went to the open auditions i dont need to go to the online auditions hey ho doubt il get on now but thank you guys for your votes of confidence if BB is still running next year i may applied again:bawling:

Giraffe
01-02-2008, 08:11 PM
I did recieve an email but as i went to the open auditions i dont need to go to the online auditions hey ho doubt il get on now but thank you guys for your votes of confidence if BB is still running next year i may applied again

Tilly what did you have to o in your audition?

Tilly83
01-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Tilly what did you have to o in your audition? [/quote]

I cant really tell you much as when you get thru to the 2nd stage you sign something to say you wont talk about the auditons etc.

But i would advice you to 1) be yourself 2) try to stand out 3) sell yourself as much as possible dont be nervous try to be very confident and make sure you have ansers to why you want to be in the house try not to make it up on the spot you really need to think of why you want to do it! also think about what kind of housmate you would be and why this would be entertaining!

Dont panic the staff are lovely and will try not to make you nervous

Giraffe
02-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Cheers Hun. I went to the Open Auditions in Manchester a couple of years ago and got through to the Diary Room Stage - But I didn't really like the way the whole audition lasted about 4 minutes (Minus the loooong waits obviously!) that put me off going to the Open Auditions this year - I was just wondering if they spent more time on each stage - I Auditioned for Shipwrecked last year and that audition was really fun as we did a few group tasks where your natural personality HAD to shine - was wondering if they did more like that this year, that all.

Hope your audition went well though Hun xxx

Tilly83
02-02-2008, 12:41 PM
I think that BB need to do more group task so that your personality can be seen. yes you still only get abouy 3 mins to sell youself which is really hard to do i think! I think the fomat needs to change for auditions maybe if there are 10 tasks to do and each round someone leaves once your down to one/two ppl then you should go onto the 3 mins to sell yourself thing! they would have a better view of you as a whole then