PDA

View Full Version : BB9 house ideas

biggerbrofan
27-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi i was on the c4 site forums and talking to the real big brother and he asked me two days ago to come on here and ask people what ideas they have for the BB HOUSE
Then i would post them back tommrow when he is back on.

So does anyone have anu ideas of what they want the house to look like smaller bigger anything.

The only reason i have did it today is becuse my pc mouse has not been wroking

Spike
27-01-2008, 05:47 PM
The house need to be much bigger and over two floors.

Captain.Remy
27-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Well I would like to have a 2 floors house, more comfortable, bigger and very modern. And I still want my tropical coco beach theme for the garden ! :laugh:

Jack
27-01-2008, 05:48 PM
I want it to be much bigger this year, with a much bigger garden. I've always said the BB6 is the best house in terms of design. I like open plan designs, but BB8 was slightly too open plan. I'd like the living area, lounge, kitchen and dining area to be in more clearly defined areas and a lot bigger.

Noel
27-01-2008, 05:49 PM
Well, I liked the idea in the BBAU house of it being REALLY big and lots of little places to hide, kind of like the opposite of what the BBUK houses have been like. Also, maybe have 2 storeys this year. It would make it different =D
One thing I would NOT like would be two houses. Not even a HND or Half Way House! The idea has been used too many times, unless they come up with something really original for the other house. =D

biggerbrofan
27-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah i know the house needs to be bigg er so they can do tasks like they do in bbusa, i am watching bb usa 6 the summer of secrets on youtube and its brill

Any boady else got any other ideas

Tilly83
27-01-2008, 06:12 PM
They need a snug like they had back in bb2 the one helen and paul had dinner in!

Maybe some hide aways so that the love can flow lol and yes more space!

biggerbrofan
27-01-2008, 06:26 PM
I dont want bb to be lovey dovey like they tried with bb8 with the whole huge beds and that.
I would hate that lol

Tilly83
27-01-2008, 06:30 PM
not so much lovey i mean sexy lol

FictitiousHouse
27-01-2008, 06:32 PM
I would like there to be a massive bedroom with big-heart-shaped beds, that would be major cool

biggerbrofan
27-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I would hate it if they made bb9 about sex.
They tried do that with bb8 and it faield
i would ove it if they found something to shock the hms like they did in bb5 with the one bedroom thing, but i guess they have done all they really can with the house and twists and tasks.
Say goodbye to bb!!!!

FictitiousHouse
27-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by biggerbrofan
I would hate it if they made bb9 about sex.
They tried do that with bb8 and it faield
i would ove it if they found something to shock the hms like they did in bb5 with the one bedroom thing, but i guess they have done all they really can with the house and twists and tasks.
Say goodbye to bb!!!!

There is always something sexy in big brother. So many sexy men about that women just cant resist :joker:

Tilly83
27-01-2008, 06:58 PM
lol i dont think the serious should be about sex altough if it happens it happens the beds would be cool but inpractical i think it should be how it was single beds and then a snug away from the bedroom that way if ppl want to get it on they can away from the other HM

Kevin
28-01-2008, 01:59 PM
The Real BB said the house designs are nearly finalised and that the house will be bigger! :o

Jack
28-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Kevin
The Real BB said the house designs are nearly finalised and that the house will be bigger! :o

Yeah suppose they start work on the house not long after BB:CH. How exciting!

Kevin
28-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Jack

I never thought they'd start this early. :o

More planning time might result in a better house, mwahah :D

Jack
28-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Jack

I never thought they'd start this early. :o

More planning time might result in a better house, mwahah :D

It takes a long time to take down the old house so they can start on a blank canvas. It's a good sign that they're starting early because it may mean they're changing a lot. :bigsmile:

Ruth*Star
28-01-2008, 03:16 PM
A pool thats inside the house and not outside.

Conor
28-01-2008, 03:49 PM
I've been working on a new house for 5 days now, its lmost done (just the lgihting left) I might submit it, but i have a choise of 5 others lol. Maybe I should let you guys decide! ;)

Sod_James
29-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Yeh much bigger house. Lots of hidey secret places and secrets all over the place. love a good secret lol.

Jake!
29-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Keep it simple, modern, flash funky. Don't have an overall house theme, but lets say the bedroom is topsy-turvy (not like I want it like that), but the living room is sleek. Two floors, and add a little more adventure to the house...

MR.K!
29-01-2008, 04:43 PM
i think we need a very cool diary room in a really wierd place.. like in a suspended glass box in the garden that would be soo cool

molecular
29-01-2008, 04:50 PM
two floors is good idea - small livin area and open kitchen like bb5 and a bar with tv screen to make them comfortable:spin2:

Conor
29-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Sorry guys, a split level house wont work well, the space available wouldnt be much bigger than the bar upsatirs during BB:CH. Although, it would be cool too have the living room upstairs :)

Edit: Im going too aquaire that in my next Sketch up house! lol :laugh:

liam_bigbrother
29-01-2008, 09:28 PM
like most people have said, i think it should be very very big and with lots of things to discover, that BB won't tell H/m's about and lots more adventure. And keep it modern at for for god dam sake get rid of the idea of putting things where they shouldn't go - it was alright when they first did it- but now it's like BOARING! :conf2:

FictitiousHouse
29-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Another funny idea :joker: One massive bed where everybody sleeps together. Thats one hell of a big duvet btw