PDA

View Full Version : Lack of press interest

BusyBee
17-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Anyone notice how little has been prublished so far on this year's BB. In past years the magazines have been full of BB info for about a month before hand, but here we are with BB almost upon us and so far nothing!!!! Well maybe a few asides, but no where are they now, how much money did they make, who is with who etc etc. Perhaps they will make up for it next week.

LEE
17-05-2004, 04:00 PM
I agree BusyBee, there doesn't seem to be much interest this year.

I've been having trouble getting Press Releases through (see 'Lack of Info' thread) so I am not sure just how much info has been released out to the press, but considering we are less than a fortnight away now it does seem deathly quiet.

Amy
18-05-2004, 06:48 AM
I think BB want to keep things quiet up until the opening night?? I think they want to keep us all waiting and add a bit of excitment to this years show and try to keep all the new things a secret? But, I would love some more BB news, usually loads around now!

Flower
18-05-2004, 10:58 AM
Maybe after last years show being a flop the press are a little wary until they get the feel of this year's one?

BusyBee
18-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Well I shall be checking out the magazines this week and next just in case. Even this week's Heat is very low key about BB starting and they are usually at the forefront of publicity. Perhaps they got burnt by BTR?