PDA

View Full Version : hijack for bb9

molecular
29-01-2008, 04:45 PM
how borin was bb8:laugh::sleep:

should they use hijacks to make bb9 more interestin - it blatantly worked for bbch:thumbs:

Matt
29-01-2008, 04:47 PM
No way.

It worked for Celebrity Hijack, as the entire format was based on the celebrities hijacking. It will NOT work for a summer series. Also, bear in mind that summer series can last for up to 13 weeks.

Jake!
29-01-2008, 04:51 PM
No, it has to stay as a spin-off, otherwise thirteen weeks of a different celeb would get boring, don't you agree?

molecular
29-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Matt
bear in mind that summer series can last for up to 13 weeks.
oh god hope not:sleep: no better way to ruin bb than draggin it out like that

molecular
29-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by NightMare
No, it has to stay as a spin-off, otherwise thirteen weeks of a different celeb would get boring, don't you agree?
could just do it on a weekend maybe

Jake!
29-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by molecular

Maybe have one of the evicted housemates (from BB9) do it as task where they can get people back for nominating them and they just when the personwho nominated them thought it could get any better, that housemate returns...

molecular
29-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by molecular

Maybe have one of the evicted housemates (from BB9) do it as task where they can get people back for nominating them and they just when the personwho nominated them thought it could get any better, that housemate returns...
good idea they didnt do that this time round. imagine if charley could have been big broither:joker:

Jake!
29-01-2008, 05:23 PM
But Charley had noone to have revenge on, but lets say in BB8 once Charley left and done it nd Chanelle never left. Chaos. That's why it should happen if its gonna happen in BB9 so it could be more revenge than setting a weekly shopping task...

Captain.Remy
29-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Absolutely not.

This format worked only for BB CH but the entertainment value has to be at the same level for BB9...without the hijackers. We had a great diversity in the cast, from everywhere and with different personalities. I think talented people are far more interesting to watch if they bring that entertainment.

Kate..
29-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Sorry i just realised, and i know this sounds really dumd but it bb9 still goign to be on channel 4???

Spike
30-01-2008, 11:34 AM
I think celebrities should hijack on a Friday so there is a reason to watch the Saturday highlights becuase nothing really happens on a Friday.

LargeAndInCharge
30-01-2008, 11:35 AM
yes kate bb9 is going to be on channel 4

Matt08
30-01-2008, 04:08 PM
No way, it would ruin the show and as the hijackers would tell housemates information that they're not meant to know and would ruin the whole point of Big Brother. I don't mind seeing it on Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack as that was only a spin off show.

GiRTh
30-01-2008, 04:48 PM
I think they should Hijack in BB9 but only say once a week. The format worked better that I thought it ever would s it should definitely be used in BB9. Lets hope BB9 will be better than BB8.

Tom
30-01-2008, 06:15 PM
They struggled to attract 24 big names, let alone 93. I think the summer format works fine on its own, and I wasn't a big fan of Hijack. I don't think its wise to play about with the summer series in such a way.

Shaun
30-01-2008, 06:18 PM
I hated BB:CH, so no.

Noel
30-01-2008, 06:20 PM
No, as that would just take away the whole concept of Celebrity Hijack. That would be like having Celebrity Big Brother with no celebrities..not that they really have any usually..but I think hijack should be kept for CH, and BB would be better with another original concept.

Kate..
30-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Brother
yes kate bb9 is going to be on channel 4

Thanks, well i think it shouldn't be highjackers then, because it's E4s thing isn't it.

cgimusic
31-01-2008, 07:08 AM
No it would completely defeat the point of BB:CH.