PDA

View Full Version : What theme's would you like to see in bb9?

Kate..
01-02-2008, 09:24 AM
What kind of idea's or themes would u like to see?

Jack
01-02-2008, 09:29 AM
I'd like to see a series theme like they have in BBUSA. Maybe "Secrets and Lies" or something similar.

Captain.Remy
01-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Bring back the secret missions and unfair twists. BB has to punish every single rule breaking by a harsh punishment.
But no secret housemates and no secret house.

I think they should involve like they did in BB5: we discovered a new type of twists and tasks. It should happen in BB5.

liam_bigbrother
02-02-2008, 11:09 AM
I think it should be a micture of different themes. Different rooms and areas should have different themes.

The overall theme could be past,present and future. So different areas are decorated to different time periods

Tilly83
02-02-2008, 12:49 PM
id like to see another evil style twist

Xander
02-02-2008, 01:46 PM
I dont mind, something new and exciting but no HND type of things. Its getting boring now.

molecular
02-02-2008, 02:24 PM
hijack was good

ProjectWeirdo
02-02-2008, 03:21 PM
I'm with Captain.Remy!!

Bring back evil Big Brother!

I think a Heaven and Hell theme would be really cool. ^.^

Tom
02-02-2008, 11:03 PM
A set of housemates who all share the same secret would be good, especially if they thought they were the only person with that secret.

FictitiousHouse
02-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Tom_
A set of housemates who all share the same secret would be good, especially if they thought they were the only person with that secret.

Thats a neat idea :eureka: perhaps they must use the toilet 20 times a day for ten minutes each or face immediate eviction. It would be funny seeing each of the housemates trying to get on the loo in the space of a day :joker: Its cruel I know but big brother can be more than cruel occasionally with those twists

Tom
02-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by FictitiousHouse

Thats a neat idea :eureka: perhaps they must use the toilet 20 times a day for ten minutes each or face immediate eviction. It would be funny seeing each of the housemates trying to get on the loo in the space of a day :joker: Its cruel I know but big brother can be more than cruel occasionally with those twists

I meant a secret on the scale of Nadia's gender reassignment but not that obviously. But it would be a little hard to find 14 people with the same secret :bawling: But a twist or mission like yours could work just as well.

FictitiousHouse
02-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by FictitiousHouse

I meant a secret on the scale of Nadia's gender reassignment but not that obviously. But it would be a little hard to find 14 people with the same secret :bawling: But a twist or mission like yours could work just as well.

Its a bit naughty I grant you but funny imo lol. I also think that if each housemate was told that there was £5000 in cash hidden somewhere in the house and if they find it, they keep it. But there is no money to be had. Then big brother could get each housemate in the diary room and tell them that a certain housemate has got the money and if they can steal it off them it is theirs. It would cause a real stir what do you think?

Bigbrotherin
03-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Evil. Only this time, realllllllllllly evil, like give them only basic human rights lol.