PDA

View Full Version : Paul and Helen were the BEST soap I've seen!

Amy
20-05-2004, 07:48 AM
Here's an excellent Interview with Davina..
Big Brother presenter Davina reveals her pick of BB

WHEN it comes to choosing her favourite slice of Big Brother, Davina McCall doesn't falter.

It was BB2 and the love affair between Paul and Helen which gripped the nation ranks as her number one moment.

She said: 'I was just beside myself watching Helen and Paul fall in love it was like the best soap opera I've seen in my life.'

And Davina admits she wants to see another love affair when Big Brother 5 kicks off next Friday.

She claims she's not interested in sex or snogging, just watching the slow unfold of two people realising they like each other.

Davina, who is married to Matthew Robertson, said: 'I love watching people relating to each other.

'That's why one of my favourite shows is the opening show. Just watching people walk in, clock each other for the first time and thinking, 'oh, do they like each other?' or, 'oh, she definitely doesn't like him,' and then they end up falling in love.'

Excitement is growing for the latest series which has been dubbed Evil Big Brother because of the nasty things the housemates are going to face.

And it seems Davina is as much of a fan as the rest of us and she gets paid for it, too.

Everyone has their favourite housemates and their favourite moments but what about Davina, who has to stay impartial during the coming months while the rest of us can rant and rave at the goings on?

Davina admits year two was her favourite because of winner Brian Dowling and lovebirds Paul Clarke and Helen Adams, pictured below.

But although the smitten couple was her highlight, she admits Brian gave her lots of laughs and tears.

She particularly liked his face when fellow gay Josh Rafter arrived as a new housemate.

Davina giggled: 'That was a killer. And Brian winning made me cry. I had to go off and have a quick weep after.'

to read full article see link
Daily Record (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=14257008%26method=full%26siteid=89488% 26headline=paul%2da%2dand%2dhelen%2dwere%2dthe%2db est%2dsoap%2di%2dve%2dseen-name_page.html)

BusyBee
20-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Always knew Davina had good taste :thumbs::thumbs:

Couldnt have put it better myself.