PDA

View Full Version : Milleneum Stadium, Cardiff

BusyBee
20-05-2004, 03:58 PM
Anyone else's team on their way to Cardiff for the play offs.

After a roller coaster night (and a great deal of swearing from a normally restrained OH and son suffering from damaged ligaments from playing football) Bristol City have gone one better this year and got to the play off finals!!! Cardiff here we come!!!! Son is going whether he is still on crutches or not, or so he says and will just have to buy a new football shirt for the occasion

Great deal of excitement in our household from the male members (I was sent upstairs cos I'm a jinx) and telephone calls to best friend in Reading to gloat who told OH he hoped we got through cos that would mean a certain 6 points for Reading!!!!

Anyway best of luck to all the teams who reach the final except Swindon or Brighton. The invasion of Cardiff will be a sight to behold. Go the Robins.

BigSister
20-05-2004, 04:09 PM
wahooooooo yeah
Great news
I wanted them 2 win because i thought they woukd win the title so sentimental values lol
But goo Bristol City:hello::hello::hello:

LEE
20-05-2004, 04:36 PM
I was there last year and saw QPR fail to get through, but thankfully they are through by default this year :thumbs: :hugesmile:

blinkinlovely
20-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Enjoy Cardiff!!!

I love going there and to events in the stadium. So deprived am I of Cardiff this year, that I'm even going to the speedway event there in June!!

still can't get my pics to show. What am I doing wrong??:mad:

LEE
20-05-2004, 10:49 PM
I don't think you are doing anything wrong, but Useless Graphics disabled remote linking a while ago so anything you try to show from there won't work.