PDA

View Full Version : BB9 Nominaions Idea

KKBL
02-02-2008, 12:56 PM
ok heres an idea i made up for BB9

Every Tuesday HM's will be called to the diary room in alphabetical order to nominate.
Rule:each HM must give an acurate reason for nominating another HM,and they cant nominate themselves(obviously)
when the HM's arrive in the DR they will be givin 2 options.

Option A:they must nominate 2 or more HM's for eviction.they can nominate as many HM's as they like they can even nominate every HM in the house aslong as they have an accurate reason for nominate HM.(each HM they nominate will recieve 1 nomination)

Option B:They can only nominate one HM but the HM they nominate will recieve 2 nominations(although that number could be chaged to a higher number)

Extra Option For Option A:if a HM that choses option A cant chose or cant come up with an acurate reason to nominate there second HM(they will be forced to nominate the firsrt) then they can chose to make another HM nominate there second HM for them so for an example:Jessica nominates Sean but she cant decide who to nominate next so she decides to make Shaun nominate one HM for her.later Sean comes to the diary room to nominate once Sean finishes his nominations he is told he most now nominate one HM for Jessica(this can be any HM except for himself and Jessica).

what do you think?

miracles
02-02-2008, 01:28 PM
I think that is a very good ieda. You must of put a lot of thought into that to come up with something so unique! Just one question. You said housemates need a reason to nominate. When you said if a housemate can't choose a person to nominate, they can choose someone to nominate for them. Does that person still need a reason for nominating someone for the other person? Or do they just nominate for them?

Extra Option For Option A:if a HM that choses option A cant chose or cant come up with an acurate reason to nominate there second HM(they will be forced to nominate the firsrt) then they can chose to make another HM nominate there second HM for them so for an example:Jessica nominates Sean but she cant decide who to nominate next so she decides to make Shaun nominate one HM for her.later Sean comes to the diary room to nominate once Sean finishes his nominations he is told he most now nominate one HM for Jessica(this can be any HM except for himself and Jessica).

Arneldo
02-02-2008, 01:34 PM
I think for BB9, housemates should have to make three nominations. The first two nominations are as normal, but the third one is a save nomination. They use this nomination to nominate the person the want to stay in the house. This will work out as a -1 nominations, and for every save nomination a housemate receives, a normal nomination will be deducted.

For example, HM1 has 6 nominations, but HM2 & HM3 both nominate to save HM1 then HM1 has 4 nominations.

Also, I think it should be that the three or more housemates with the most votes face eviction.

KKBL
02-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by miracles
I think that is a very good ieda. You must of put a lot of thought into that to come up with something so unique! Just one question. You said housemates need a reason to nominate. When you said if a housemate can't choose a person to nominate, they can choose someone to nominate for them. Does that person still need a reason for nominating someone for the other person? Or do they just nominate for them?

ammm well i didnt realy think about that but id say they must give a reason.

molecular
02-02-2008, 02:21 PM
ye like it

Redmond
02-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Sounds too complicated to me. I want nominations to stay the same, I don't want them messing with them at all.

Spike
02-02-2008, 05:56 PM
I like the idea, it would be different and could work well.

Kate..
02-02-2008, 07:42 PM
yeah i think it's quite clever
though its very easy to make up reasons...

Tom
02-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
I think for BB9, housemates should have to make three nominations. The first two nominations are as normal, but the third one is a save nomination. They use this nomination to nominate the person the want to stay in the house. This will work out as a -1 nominations, and for every save nomination a housemate receives, a normal nomination will be deducted.

For example, HM1 has 6 nominations, but HM2 & HM3 both nominate to save HM1 then HM1 has 4 nominations.

Also, I think it should be that the three or more housemates with the most votes face eviction.

Agreed 100%.

molecular
02-02-2008, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Tom_
Originally posted by Arneldo

Agreed 100%.
good isea but i think if they use save nimnation they only get 1 proper nominatipon