PDA

View Full Version : Should OTC Come Back For BB9?

KKBL
03-02-2008, 03:50 PM
should BB;on the couch return for BB9?and if so should it still be on Sundays at 8.00?

i thought it was great and very funny but i think they should rename it "Davina On The Couch"

MR.K!
03-02-2008, 03:53 PM
on the couch is another waste of money that could be used elsewhere.. it should have been called 'big brother on the seats'

Scarlett.
03-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Aye, who actually watched OTC here lol

xDramatick
03-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Yeah.
loved it :D

Captain.Remy
03-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Yes I loved it, it was very interesting and we learnt a lot about housemates's personalities.

Billy
03-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Nope. the psychologists were just as bias as Dermot. I remember something like, Amy was dressing up with the twins, and then that daft one that looks like a horse (the psychologist) said that meant she wanted to be the twins :S

Tom
03-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
Nope. the psychologists were just as bias as Dermot. I remember something like, Amy was dressing up with the twins, and then that daft one that looks like a horse (the psychologist) said that meant she wanted to be the twins :S

It was incredibly biased to favour particular housemates. Two housemates (I can't remember who) did exactly the same thing. But for one person it was because they have a game plan and seen something else as a threat, but the other person was because they are vulnerable :rolleyes: Don't fall for BBOTC, its a load of crap and theres next to no truth in it.

They should put the psychology show back into the Sunday highlights.

Kate..
03-02-2008, 04:30 PM
i think phscylogically is really interesting and i lloved the programme, i missed it :(