PDA

View Full Version : If there was a riot on Big Brother...

DamonJ
04-02-2008, 06:20 PM
If there were to be a riot on Big Brother, what would you think about that? Would it spice up action in the house or would it bring the series to an all time low?

I particularly would love a riot, seeing I haven't watched long enough to see the fight night on BB5 I have heard about. I would be concerned about the housemates welfare but a riot would rake in the viewers.

What do you think? :dance2:

*mazedsalv**
04-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Fight Night was probably good for BB then but if it happened now, It would probably get the axe in a instant and be in the papers for the bad reasons.

people seem to be more careful about what happens in the house.If a raicism or even a sexism row kicks off, i wouldnt be suprised if they axe it so Im hoping that there are none of those so BB is safe and fun just like BBCH.

KKBL
04-02-2008, 07:14 PM
id love it soo much.

FictitiousHouse
04-02-2008, 07:38 PM
As long as there is no damage to the house, I dont mind :tongue:

ProjectWeirdo
04-02-2008, 07:45 PM
I'd be so happy to see some action like that! I didn't see Fight Night in BB5... so fingers crossed that none of the housemates in BB9 like each other!! :devil:

FictitiousHouse
04-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by ProjectWeirdo
I'd be so happy to see some action like that! I didn't see Fight Night in BB5... so fingers crossed that none of the housemates in BB9 like each other!! :devil:

So you dont want to see love and romance then :laugh:

Fist Fights, girls pulling hair and pistols at dawn. Maybe a good start would be to have 1 bed only and the rest sleep on a tiled or lino floor with a thin sheet to cover them. That would place them in a bad mood wouldnt it?

biggerbrofan
04-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Well if you think about it evert time the theme has been changed theyre has been fight nights, in bbusa the theme changes during bb6 and there was a little fight but nothing likew our bb5 fight night

Go to youtube, you can watch it there

Sod_James
05-02-2008, 10:05 AM
I really wanna see a mass walkout and see what BB does. Housemates have threatend to do it in the past but no one ever does. I'm just curious to see what would happen if all the housemates walked out on the same day. Would they just end the series or get new housemates in ?

FictitiousHouse
05-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Sod_James
I really want to see a mass walkout and see what BB does. Housemates have threatend to do it in the past but no one ever does. I'm just curious to see what would happen if all the housemates walked out on the same day. Would they just end the series or get new housemates in ?

When there is so much money at stake for the winner I cant imagine all the housemates walking out together, only 1 or 2 maybe at most in bb9