PDA

View Full Version : BB12 are in hiding

Amy
22-05-2004, 08:22 AM
THE Big Brother 5 housemates have already been picked and taken into hiding so they do not discover the wicked theme of this year’s show.

The 12 lads and lasses who will spend ten weeks in the Channel 4 house are being kept separately in top-secret boltholes.

They only have a chaperone from the production crew for company.

In the past four series, contestants were told they were going into the house two days before the show started — and were then taken into hiding.

But a Big Brother insider said: “We have deliberately squirrelled away the housemates early because we don’t want them to find out that this year’s theme is Big Brother gets evil.

“They went into hiding on Sunday. We want them to have a really big shock.

“It’s quite harsh because by the time they go into the house, they will have been in hiding for two weeks. It means that some of them won’t see their closest friends and family for 12 weeks.”

Article from The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2004232430,00.html)

Amy
22-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Here's another article on this.....
Get set for BB5

The 12 Big Brother contestants have already been taken into hiding according to The Sun.

With plans to make BB5 the nastiest, cruellest series yet, the show's producers wanted to avoid the contestants seeing the 'Black Friday' promotion of the new series.

"We have deliberately squirrelled away the housemates early because we don’t want them to find out that this year’s theme is Big Brother gets evil," an insider told the newspaper.

"They went into hiding on Sunday. We want them to have a really big shock."

Executive producer Phil Edgar-Jones revealed: "We have a few nasty surprises in store. I wouldn't want to go into the house this year."

With a black magic art student, a male stripper and a former hooker rumoured to be in the final 12, BB5 looks set to be compulsive viewing over the next ten weeks.
Article from MegaStar (http://www.megastar.co.uk/bigbrother/news/2004/05/22/sMEG01MTA4NTIyMTQ4OTE.html)

Di2001
22-05-2004, 02:23 PM
Executive producer Phil Edgar-Jones revealed: "We have a few nasty surprises in store. I wouldn't want to go into the house this year."

What on earth have they got in store for them this year? :conf:

Amy
22-05-2004, 02:25 PM
God knows but I can't wait to find out! :dance:

Di2001
22-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Oh the anticipation!!!!

I can't wait......!!!!!

liliacqueen
22-05-2004, 02:35 PM
i bet theres all this hype n it wont be that good because there was loads of hype last year

Amy
22-05-2004, 02:41 PM
Well hopefully it'll be ok, lets just hope the producers have learnt from last time

dustmite
22-05-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Di2001
What on earth have they got in store for them this year? :conf:
They have to share the house with Tony Blair and random members of 'Fathers 4 Justice'.

If that isn't evil, I don't know what is. :laugh:

M

Hooly One
24-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Lol!:hugesmile:

I'v also heard on other bb5 forums and sites that bb will play mind games with the 12 housemates.

Now that's evil!:devil:

Janette
25-05-2004, 04:29 PM
I wonder if there will be a sleep deprivation thing like Dermot had to do, that would be interesting to watch!