PDA

View Full Version : bb ch house

monkeymadness
09-02-2008, 03:43 PM
does any wan think the big brother ch house be in it shell now nout in it i think so i think this year they should do a upstairs do any of you think so

Conzors
09-02-2008, 03:50 PM
What?

Jackie
09-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Upstairs don't think that would work than the cameras would have to keep an eye on two floors.

Conor
09-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by mackie1991
does any wan think the big brother ch house be in it shell now nout in it i think so i think this year they should do a upstairs do any of you think so

Eeesh nak habula?

Spike
09-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Can't understand a single word

Teach me your language then I might be able to understand.

JOSHUAH!
09-02-2008, 04:20 PM
"does any wan think the big brother ch house be in it shell now nout in it i think so i think this year they should do a upstairs do any of you think so"

Meaning:

Does anybody think that the Big Brother Celebrity Hijack house has been knocked down, leaving the house shell. I think this year there should be an upstairs.

Anyway, I would have thought most of it will have been dismantled by now, it doesn't take them long. I also think this years house should have an upstairs, it just depends what for.

Matt
09-02-2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the translation :)

The chances are they will have at least started taking down the house.

Jake!
10-02-2008, 09:53 AM
An upstairs would be cool, but like others have said, if Big Brother uses it well. No HOH, we can't copy BBUSA.

Benji
10-02-2008, 01:02 PM
I dont like the idea of an upstairs........I would like to see the return of a Loft type place for the housemates, like in BB6.

I want to see the house completely changed again, i like to see it compleatly different every series. I love BBuk House, but BBUSA..i hate there house.

I wnt to see different things, like a punishment room, or a glass room...I lvoe the BB5 house...with the Toilet n stuff, with the glass shower...why cant the house be more imaginative with stuff like that.