PDA

View Full Version : Are You All Prepared?

jbellemeg
22-05-2004, 09:33 PM
I was just wondering, if like me anyone has prepared for the amount of time we will be neglecting our ususal chores?
I have got all my gardening up to scratch and am making sure the house is clean and tidy. Because I doubt if I will be getting much done for the ten weeks BB5 is on.
What about you guys. Anyone as daft as me?
Sorted out the videos just incase it's better than last year.
Remember BB2 when we were copying for people that had missed certain bits?
I hope i'm not fooling myself this year.

:bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Stu xxx
22-05-2004, 09:34 PM
i have my comfy chair, snacks (10 weeks worth), laptop, tv

oh and cathata xxx

I think im ready xxx

Sticks
22-05-2004, 09:49 PM
I will be practicing my vitriol, sarcasm and honing my "told you so"s

jbellemeg
22-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Wouldn't be the same without you stick's:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

LEE
22-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Hi jbellemeg :cat:

Nice to see you back here again :thumbs:

:flower:

jbellemeg
22-05-2004, 10:19 PM
I'll be here for the duration.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Amy
23-05-2004, 08:18 AM
I'm ready,sent email to friends telling them that I am now owned by BB and they may not see me until the show has finished! :laugh:
Have Sky+ in bedroom so I can record any shows I'll miss due to work without having to use a tape! Very handy I can series link BB and then copy the shows on to video later.
I'm going to make sure my computer is clean and ready for the constant BB chat I will be doing on this website :thumbs:
I think I'm ready http://www.cheesebuerger.de/smilies/verbluefft/7.gif

BigSister
23-05-2004, 09:18 AM
im ready i have my computer working and my sky ready:hugesmile:

LEE
23-05-2004, 09:20 AM
Well apart from the fact I'm still not getting Press Releases through and am ready to kill someone at the Big Brother Press Office :mad::mad::mad: ....... I'm ready as well :thumbs:

blinkinlovely
23-05-2004, 11:33 AM
Me?? I'm trying to get school reports typed befiore BB starts, preparing to reschedule sleep patterns tp see the 10pm prog (still no E4 for me)

Will need new tapes,(BB and euro 2004 at the same time, phew)

BusyBee
23-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Well I've turned down invitations to nights out on Tuesday and Thursday of this week so I can watch the Best Bits programme.

Bought a supply of new videos yesterday. Just got to video the first night.

I've also got a couple of days off next week (supposedly to finish decorating, but I am not so sure).

One good thing is that OH will be able to watch the footie in peace. How can he complain about me when he is glued to the tv shouting at the referee..:devil:

Janette
24-05-2004, 11:03 AM
I'm gonna miss the first week cos I'll be on my honeymoon!

Bad timing there huh!!!!!!!!

:thumbs:

LEE
24-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Yep, you just ain't got your priorities right there :laugh:

BusyBee
24-05-2004, 04:19 PM
We'll let you off this time Janette, but DONT do it again!!!!:hugesmile::thumbs:

Romantic Old Bird
24-05-2004, 05:08 PM
Hello jbellemeg, lovely to see you again.

I will be working like mad, hoping things will quieten down on the wardsenough to slope off early now and again and get into BB5..........

Di2001
24-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Janette

Janette, in case I forget, what with all the build-up to BB5 etc, I just want to wish you all the best for your wedding day. Hope you have a lovely day. Where are you going on honeymoon?

Amy
24-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Di2001
Originally posted by Janette

Janette, in case I forget, what with all the build-up to BB5 etc, I just want to wish you all the best for your wedding day. Hope you have a lovely day. Where are you going on honeymoon?

As do I , Have a lovely day and honeymoon

Janette
25-05-2004, 12:48 PM
Thanks guys, and i'm sure i'll be able to catch up easily when we come back cos I can come straight online and read all your comments!

BusyBee
25-05-2004, 02:17 PM
What you wont be checking in whilst you are away LOL. :hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile::huges mile::blush::blush::blush:

:love::love::love::love:

Have a great day - you deserve it.