PDA

View Full Version : I was just think about big brother 9 house and i got a idear!!!

monkeymadness
10-02-2008, 01:59 AM
hi boys and girls i was looking at google images then i thought lets type in big brother so i typed it in and i thought what could they do for big brother 9 i thoght they should build a extension on the right. i have coloured it in black so everyone can cee where am comining from but if they did they culd do more good stuff to the big brother house they culd make more rooms so we all have fun at big brother 9 couse last year big brother 8 was totaly boring so what do u say all have a look at me 2 pic and tell me please if it a gud idear or a bad idear and they could move the stairs right over the new building the house could be called odds and new for the theme lol please let me know :):joker::hello:

monkeymadness
10-02-2008, 02:00 AM
>>>>

Matt
10-02-2008, 02:26 AM
I think I get you.

They could extend the house to be like that but it would probably not add much more space to the house.

geoking66
10-02-2008, 02:40 AM
They don't have the lot space to do so. Endemol does not have that property nor does it need any of it.

Captain.Remy
10-02-2008, 06:35 AM
I think they don't need it because without this extension, we had some big houses like the BB3 and BB6 houses, it won't help a lot to get an extension on the right. But the idea wasn't bad anyway.

Conor
10-02-2008, 09:52 AM
I would like an extention, but Remys right about massive houses. I'd probably put it else where though, and have it like an Aussi task arena or a bigger second house.

Benji
10-02-2008, 01:04 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO (sorry about saps) see a mixture between BB3 and BB5 houses...they were both very imaginative, and BB3 was spacious.

Conor
10-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Nah, I didnt like the overly used space in the BB3 house. It was way to big and it was furnished badly to.

Tom
10-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by geoking66
They don't have the lot space to do so. Endemol does not have that property nor does it need any of it.

They are allowed to use all of the space within the water tank which is the trapeze shape which goes all the way around the premises. I think a big house like the BB3 house works well but BB5 is regarded as the best series, and that had one of the smallest houses so its more to do with production rather than the house.