PDA

View Full Version : Series Twist!?

Loukas
10-02-2008, 07:24 PM
BBUSA Have Series Twists Would You Like BBUK To Have Them Too??

If So Any Ideas?

Redmond
10-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Yeah I'd prefer it than having loads of stupid twists scattered throughout the series.

Spike
10-02-2008, 08:00 PM
I would like to see a series twist but it would have to be good and work really well.

Tom
10-02-2008, 08:14 PM
I'd like a twist that affects the whole series rather then 2 or 3 days and nominations.

Conor
10-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Well, BB5 had a kind of series twist, but apart from that I'd love to see some US style themes!:hello:

Jack
10-02-2008, 08:44 PM
I'd love a series twist. But I would want the housemates to stay strangers, so nothing like the Ex Factor.

Redmond
10-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Yeah they'd definitely have to keep strangers, that's one thing that annoys me about the US series, as much as I love it I hate that they have housemates that sometimes know each other.

Captain.Remy
11-02-2008, 06:19 AM
Yeah why not but BBUK doesn't need that in order to be creative and recognised around the world.And contrary in the US, as the public votes in UK, this one will get bored.

Glenn.
26-02-2008, 11:33 PM
I think a series twist would be great, as long as it worked. BBUSA`s Til Death Do You Part is an example of how not to do it. Evicting the housemates in pairs every week? Who on earth thought of that? Talk about running something into the ground.
I think something along the lines of a format change would suit more affective, rather than a series twist (Even though it is a great idea), to pull BB9 out of very deep water. I dont think the producers of BBUK are patient enough to keep a twist going longer than a week. I think we could adopt the HOH from BBUSA, and see what that would do to the show. Also in my opinion, Face to Face Nominations, which should have been introduced several series ago would be great, it will no doubt cause rows every week, to give the show its spark back. I am very surprised that it hasnt been suggested, after all, the producers and channel 4 are trying desperatley to save the show. Hasnt it ever been considered?
If the producers actually sat down, and thought BB9 through properly, maybe it can be revived. If they stick to their guns and throw out yet another year full of same old storylines, then it deserves to be axed. I dont want it to be axed but it may be the solution.

Bigbrotherin
27-02-2008, 05:33 AM
Yeah a series twist would be good. Maybe a mole housemate or two houses which both think they're the only one lol.

But I'd still want a twist every 3-4 weeks to keep it fresh.

*mazedsalv**
27-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Yeahh, i would hate a twist every week.

001steven
28-02-2008, 09:47 AM
I hope BB9 has great twists like BB5 as i miss the whole EVIL BB they need to take risks if tthey want to save the franchise