PDA

View Full Version : BIG BROTHER: A HOUSE OF HORRORS

Amy
23-05-2004, 07:53 AM
The brain-storming sessions were shrouded in secrecy but The People can reveal that under some of the crazy plans housemates could be forced to:

DINE on a three-course horror meal of fish eye soup, sheep's intestines with bull's testicles mash and a dessert of pig's heart trifle.

PLAY a pig, digging up truffles with their mouth from a pit of manure and rotting veg.

LICK whipped cream from the private parts of naked housemates of either sex.

PRETEND to be a dog for 24 hours - wearing a collar and lead and eating from a pet's bowl.

KISS five animals - a snake, frog, ferret, pig and St Bernard dog - in 10 seconds.

EAT a pile of beetles in under six minutes - or slaughter and skin a turkey for a barbecue.

STRIP off and cover themselves with painful bulldog clips - or retrieve their clothes from containers packed with horse muck.

Bosses are still deciding which of the hundreds of extreme ideas will actually make it into Channel 4's 10-week show.

Full article The People (http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=14266904%26method=full%26siteid=55768% 26headline=big%2dbrother%2d%2da%2dhouse%2dof%2dhor rors-name_page.html)

AndyJK
23-05-2004, 11:03 AM
Sound like ideas rejected for "I'm a celebrity....". I want this series of Big Brother to be nasty, not degrading.

Stu xxx
23-05-2004, 11:33 AM
dont like the sound of this it will be good watching like i m a celeb but it wont be Big Brother! xxx

liliacqueen
23-05-2004, 03:10 PM
i dont think any of them are true

bananarama
23-05-2004, 05:21 PM
I hope none of the above is true. If it is then the BB producers have well and truly lost the plot.

I'm a celebrity get me out of here is of a different order in reality shows and should not be replicated in the BB house.

Most of the time I couldn't watch the "get me out of there prog". I hate living creatures even insects being eaten/killled or messed with in order to entertain humans. So called.:shocked::shocked: