PDA

View Full Version : NUSH: BIG BROTHER STARS HAVE TO SUFFER

Amy
23-05-2004, 08:49 AM
Here's an article from The Sunday Mirror (http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=14266845%26method=full%26siteid=106694 %26headline=they%2dhave%2dto%2dsuffer-name_page.html)
Nush wants to see show's stars squirm

BIG Brother star Nush Nowak has warned that the show must get tough with its latest batch of contestants.

She says she was as bored as the rest of Britain by last year's show... even though she was in it.

"I felt I was part of Little House On The Prairie," says Nush, who is the Sunday Mirror's official BB expert for the fifth series.

"This year it needs to be The House Of Horrors. It must be cruel, it must be evil. I want them to suffer.

"Hopefully it'll be like I'm A Celebrity, where contestants have to go through gruelling tasks. I think people like watching people squirm."

It looks like Nush is going to see her wish come true. This week's Big Brother launch has been christened Black Friday by Channel 4 because it starts straight after the last-ever episode of Friends. "Viewers will go from being upset about Friends finishing to an evil BB5 starting," said a spokesman.

Nush, 24, adds: "Big Brother Four was far too tame and very kiddish. I felt like I was in a health farm, cooking flavoured bread and baking cookies at midnight, exercising on a pedalo, sun-bathing, drinking Pimm's and eating picnics. It was all very nice for us in the house, but it was far too tame. I thought I was back at school sometimes, learning the cub scout code, bell-ringing...it was all so sweet.

"They're claiming this year will be the complete opposite and a sick little part of me is really looking forward to it. Hopefully, housemates are in for a shock this time and it will be so rough that I will be glad that I'm not in there."

Yet Nush reckons sex in the house is NOT what's needed to add spice to the Big Brother house. "Viewers prefer a will-they-won't-they romance. There was sex in teen Big Brother and it didn't add anything. In fact it was a turn-off."