PDA

View Full Version : EXCITING!

WILDCHILD
23-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Hiya everyone. Nice to be back here posting again but where the devil is everyone? Hope it will get busier for the start of BB5.
I cant wait!! Ive been playing my BB Music all week and driving my family nuts again, they know its that timeof year when I go into a BB trance.

Amy
23-05-2004, 08:03 PM
:shocked: Hello WILDCHILD!! nice to see you back at TiBB, Hope your well and it's GREAT to see you back :thumbs: :dance: :hello:
I'm also very excited I LOVE BB :dance:

:wavey:

liliacqueen
23-05-2004, 09:48 PM
im excited too

Stu xxx
23-05-2004, 10:21 PM
im certinaly going to be ready for my annual bb trance!!! NOT LONG NOW!!!

BigSister
24-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Hiya Wildchild
WELCOME BACK
I was wondering about you the other day BTW
I cant waittttttt for BB5

BusyBee
24-05-2004, 04:18 PM
Nice to see you've re-joined us Wildchild -we've missed you!!!

I had a long chat with someone who used to work in the office next to me, but now works from home but pops in each week. He too is a BB nut so got me all ready to go. We will be texting each other like mad on Friday night - always do! The family have already written me off for the next 2 and a half months.

Romantic Old Bird
24-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Wildchild, how the hell are you?

I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth!

You haven't been out there, getting a life have you?:shocked:

This will never do.

Serously, great to see you again. Keep posting. We're still here, lurking in the shadows...........

Di2001
24-05-2004, 05:42 PM
Good to see you back on the forum Wildchild and Steve_o :thumbs:

WILDCHILD
25-05-2004, 04:19 PM
3 dayz to go!! I've cancelled all plans with my mates.
Do you find you have to watch Big Brother on your own? My mates have all asked if I wanna watch it over their houses but I cant. I have to sit in a room on my own,with no distraction. Weird but I bet your all the same.:laugh:

Amy
25-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by WILDCHILD
Do you find you have to watch Big Brother on your own?

That's just like me Wildchild I do the same each year I hate anyone talking over the show!

BusyBee
26-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Personally the more involved I get in the show the more likely I am to want to watch by myself - with no interruptions.

I was like that last night with BBBB - made sure everyone was out of the house and sat there wallowing in it, with the occasional text to a fellow BB fan.

Can you imagine what I was like during BB2 :blush::blush::blush::blush: - OH said he wondered who I was after a while:hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile:

liliacqueen
26-05-2004, 09:19 PM
i dont mind either way but i used to gt distracted by my ex moaning it was rubbish that wnt happen this year lol

Kaz
26-05-2004, 10:20 PM
Wildchild! :shocked: :hello: Hello! :wavey:

So glad to see you back . . . . . the site's really starting to buzz now, isn't it. :laugh:

Roll on the 28th!!! :colour: