PDA

View Full Version : Ray's Envy!

Amy
25-05-2004, 05:21 AM
BIG BROTHER runner-up Ray Shah yesterday admitted that he would suffer pangs of envy watching this year's contestants enter the house on Friday.

The hunk revealed that he would love to be in the hit show all over again, despite last year's efforts being dubbed 'boring' Big Brother.

The 26-year-old, who is now a presenter for Irish radio station Q102, said he would be glued to his seat as he tuned into the latest series.

He said: 'It was definitely the best thing I have ever done and I miss it now. am really envious of the people who are going in this year because I had the best time ever.'

Bookies have already slashed the odds on contestants having sex live on national television after the new-look set was unveiled. The house is more claustrophobic, with just a single bedroom for all 12 contestants and a see-through toilet and shower.

But Ray, from Dublin, said that the producers only needed to 'ply the contestants with drink' in a bid to spice things up.

He said: 'All they really have to do is ply the housemates with drink and that will cause carnage. It seems that they are pushing for the sex thing this year.

'But I don't think it's necessarily a ratings winner.'

Ray, who was snuggled up in bed with two gorgeous models to launch new website thebannerpeople.com, became infamous for his own bedtime antics.

But he said he had no regrets.

Article The Daily Record (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/therazz/daily/page.cfm?objectid=14272107&method=full&siteid=89488)

Janette
25-05-2004, 12:35 PM
Thanks Amy :hugesmile:

I always liked Ray, he would have been much more fun if he'd been in the house with different people.

I do hope BB aren't going for the "sex" thing this year, we don't need it, we just want it to be more fun!

:thumbs: