PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like Lionnel Messi

farhad
20-02-2008, 11:35 PM
I think he's very entertaining to watch, although I like Christiano Ronaldo, but Messi is more entertining with his skills, move and run as well as his 1 2 finishes. I watched the whole Barcelona vs Celtic game, Barcelona is my second favourite team after Manchester united, and he was kick ass.

James
20-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Yeah, great player. Barcelona put on an exhibition, they should have scored more. :tongue:

Incidentally, he scored a goal last year in Spain which was a near carbon-copy of Maradona's second against England in 86. There's a video on YouTube.

farhad
20-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by James
Yeah, great player. Barcelona put on an exhibition, they should have scored more. :tongue:

Incidentally, he scored a goal last year in Spain which was a near carbon-copy of Maradona's second against England in 86. There's a video on YouTube.

Loved every minute of it, Love watching Barcelona.:

I even skip a lot of Manu utd matches just to watch Barcelona games because I like their style of football compared to anyother teams, plus i've been to the Nou Camp.:cheer2:

farhad
20-02-2008, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by JamesIncidentally, he scored a goal last year in Spain which was a near carbon-copy of Maradona's second against England in 86. There's a video on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ishInxc7HqE

Thats the one your looking, brilliant skill and brilliant move, he should of taken the european footballer of the year than Kaka IMO.

GiRTh
27-02-2008, 01:55 PM
He's a brilliant player. I've seen that goal before it was amazing.

Novo
18-03-2009, 02:17 AM
Played with him once

Nutmegged him 5 times

in a row

Harry!
18-03-2009, 04:27 PM
No I dont even know who he is?

HeatherTWx
18-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Madonna
No I dont even know who he is?