PDA

View Full Version : BB9 - Year Of Change

Jake!
23-02-2008, 08:16 PM
I just wanna ask you with all this talk that we want a new format, what actuall format do you wanna see and waht sorts of housemates you want to live it out...

Jake!
23-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Anyone..?

Loukas
23-02-2008, 08:32 PM
i dont think big brother should change the format because its fine how it is!

i think what makes a good big brother are the flowing

- Great Housemates, Including a great mix of housemates!
- Great Twists
- Great Opening Night
- Great House
- Great Presenters.

*mazedsalv**
23-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Good HMs
Entertaining Tasks
If a HM asks to leave for a third time, eject them from the house without warning.
No Fixes

Spike
23-02-2008, 08:42 PM
There has to be a change to the format for the show to survive. I don't know what format I want thats for the producers to decide on.

I only want two things from BB9
-Entertainment
-Controversy

northcircular
23-02-2008, 09:47 PM
are they changing the location?

Matt
23-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by northcircular
are they changing the location?

No, Big Brother is remaining at Elstree until 2010.

northcircular
23-02-2008, 09:55 PM
^^ thanks; I heard a rumour it was moving to another location. probably something I read in a newspaper; you know how they get things wrong.

Matt
23-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by northcircular
^^ thanks; I heard a rumour it was moving to another location. probably something I read in a newspaper; you know how they get things wrong.

Heat magazine did report that the show was moving to Hammersmith to BB9. These rumours were quashed, however, when it emerged that producers had applied to Hertsmere council for planning permission to keep the show there until BB11.

northcircular
23-02-2008, 10:11 PM
^^ I don't believe I read it in; (heat magazine) as I have never owned or borrowed a copy to read. Come to think of it; I believe it was the (star) or the (mirror); can't be too sure. doesn't really matter anyway if the story was untrue; it hardly surprises me actually they get stuff wrong all the time.

I would imagine that the council were happy to keep the location of the bb house where it is; as relocation would mean that the council would have nothing to put in the place where the bb house stands.