PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want BB9 HL's To Be On Everyday?

KKBL
23-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Know that weve seen BBUSA and the HL's are soo much better because there only on 3 times a week so you wont get bored.so do you want the highlights to be shown every or less and if you do then how much?

Jake!
23-02-2008, 07:24 PM
7 Nights a week... We all need to get a taste of BB everyday LOL...

Nicky.
23-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Everyday =D x

Jackie
23-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Of course everyday than we don't miss a thing:elephant:

KKBL
23-02-2008, 07:37 PM
im just thinking for the sake of the show maybe it should be less then 7 nights.

Spike
23-02-2008, 07:43 PM
I don't want Saturday highlights I think the show worked well with 6 higlight shows a week for BB8. I would like to see the Saturday night live task brought back though.

*mazedsalv**
23-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Everyday.
I know the Saturday shoes do badly but I like seeing what happens everyday.And we wont have enough time to get to know the HMs better.

Matt
23-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Yes. Hell yes. They need to bring back Saturday highlights.

Fitting two days worth of highlights into one show DID NOT work, and the ratings for a Saturday highlights show can't be any worse than the viewing figures that On The Couch recieved.

andybigbro
23-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Yes, Everyday

MarkWaldorf
24-02-2008, 12:09 AM
From what I watched of BB8, it did definitely not work putting two days worth of highlights in one show. If C4 don't want a HL show on Saturday then at least bring back live tasks or move it to E4 that night.

jamess1988
24-02-2008, 02:03 AM
Every day without a doubt. The highlights on Big Brother USA just aren't enough. Because you're hardly seeing any footage, people make reference to the other house mates as their friends and you're left wondering "what the..? I've never even seen them talking before" plus the time passage just doesn't seem to flow very well.. in my opinion. We hardly get to see sides to their personality and see how their relationships are working because it is so edited down due to the small amount of time they have for the 3 highlight shows

ProjectWeirdo
24-02-2008, 04:52 PM
I think maybe Saturdays should be a day off, hehe, because people want to go out and have fun.... so the ratings would probably drop on Saturdays anyway.

Bigbrotherin
26-02-2008, 03:56 AM
Everyday yes, if BB was on the BBC with no ads then maybe they could get rid of the saturday show, or have less shows per week. But on channel 4 where each show lasts from between 32-36 minutes without ads, having 7 days a week is the only way to go.

However, I do agree that BBUS highlights are better than ours, because less boring stuff makes it into them. So I propose they just shorten the UK highlight shows from one hour to 40-50 minutes and then show them daily.

Saturday shows were scrapped because the only thing that happened on Fridays was the eviction which people had already seen.

So all they've gotta do is give the housemates something to do on Fridays.

Captain.Remy
26-02-2008, 04:57 AM
Bring back the saturday night highlights !!! And yes, everyday, it's basically the idea of Big Brother.

BBDodge
29-02-2008, 07:57 AM
Should be every day if they are taking reality TV seriously.

In the House, as in life, there are quiet days and there are dramatic days, but the personal relationships of the housemates will evolve all the time. If you are committed to covering their lives for 10-13 weeks then you have to show that development.

BBUSA seems to be just a game show rather than proper reality TV. They should rename it.

cgimusic
29-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Every day. If they had to miss out one day I think it should be Wednesday not Saturday.

:)tom:)
29-02-2008, 04:11 PM
hell yer it makes the sunday night worse as it is to rushed

supernoodles!
29-02-2008, 04:50 PM
every day if it was any less we wouldnt get as addicted therefore the sparkle of bb would be gone

GiRTh
29-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Yes.

Get rid of the stupid psychology show and simply show BB9 every day.

Callum
29-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Not sure, really. I'd usually have said yes, but I'm getting used to the way BB9USA highlights are now, and I wouldn't really mind if BB9UK wasn't shown everyday.

bananarama
01-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Yes the highlights should be on every day. As things are they have to cut out a lot of viewable material to fit the highlight time slot. When you take out adverts each highlight show is only about 45minutes any how.....

The highlights should be shown at 10pm so they don't have to treat adults like children and censor the living daylights out of the show.....

Children can always see the tamer repeat version of the highlights the following day.....

Parents and adults need to take control and control their childrens viewing habits or everything will become cat sat on the mat kiddy kiddy stuff for evening viewing....Adults deserve better....Othewise BB as a format will sink into oblivion....

coolbigbrother
02-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Everyday. E4 should show Big Brother Live most of the time like Big Brother 3 with interactive :cheer2: