PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen In Progress Pics

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi i dont watch big brother and dont come on this website but i just want to share these pictures with you.My mate is working in the Big Brother house installing The new kitchen area and all of the crew who are working inside the house have been told that all work must be complete by march 20th.Well anyway here is the pics.

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 07:02 PM
this is a second pic

Spike
25-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Yeah I believe you

Xander
25-02-2008, 07:04 PM
LOL, that looks like a normal kitchen you would find in an ordinary house.

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Spike
Yeah I believe you

Good because its true mate.Anyway think what you want i didnt have to go out of my way to show you.

KKBL
25-02-2008, 07:06 PM
LMFAO

Spike
25-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Markbuilder
Yeah I believe you

Good because its true mate.Anyway think what you want i didnt have to go out of my way to show you.

So why show us then. I think people can see though your lies, you could of at least got a more convincing pics

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Xander
LOL, that looks like a normal kitchen you would find in an ordinary house.

Ok so in a normal house you would have a big square in the middle of the wall!

Xander
25-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Don't you mean "My mate is working on my brothers kitchen...that has an deadline of 20th March."

Then you should of posted this in a DIY forum

:bigsmile:

Spike
25-02-2008, 07:09 PM
I have been working on the house too. Here is a pic of the bathroom
http://www.ukhomeideas.co.uk/images/fired-earth/bathroom-roomset.jpg

DamonJ
25-02-2008, 07:12 PM

That is SO totally Big Brother!
I am so glad you posted that exclusive picture :wink:

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 07:14 PM

Do you know what you really are a nasty piece of work.A new member joins and you treat them like ****.Anyway i dont care what the lot of you think. wait until the launch night you will see they are not fake.I think your sad anyway for watching a show like that it just shows how sad you are.And why are you taking this so serious how do you know what the house is going to look like!

Xander
25-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Well you could provide us with some more information...if you have it.

Spike
25-02-2008, 07:17 PM

Do you know what you really are a nasty piece of work.A new member joins and you treat them like ****.Anyway i dont care what the lot of you think. wait until the launch night you will see they are not fake.I think your sad anyway for watching a show like that it just shows how sad you are.And why are you taking this so serious how do you know what the house is going to look like!

Thanks I am a nasty piece of work to liars who insult my intelligence by thinking I will believe the stupid lies with the stupid picture. At least try to make it look realistic

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Xander
Well you could provide us with some more information...if you have it.

Like what do you want to know?The only thing i know is that there is going to be a nominations table in the middle of the house.

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 07:20 PM

Thanks I am a nasty piece of work to liars who insult my intelligence by thinking I will believe the stupid lies with the stupid picture. At least try to make it look realistic

well you must have alot of intelligence to watch a show like that.come back when you have grown up sad little boy!

DamonJ
25-02-2008, 07:23 PM

Sad for watching Big Brother? Then why did you join one of the biggest and friendliest Big Brother forums and post "in progress" house pictures? Honestly, people like you really confuse me. You are the sad one, posting fake pictures thinking Big Brother fans will actually believe you? Get real. You're a stupid hypocrite, calling someone sad for watching the show, whereas you join the forum and post fake pictures. Think of the argument before you start one.

Conor
25-02-2008, 07:24 PM
Well, this kitchen could be real, theres a mirror built into the wall and it looks Big Brotherish enough. Also it just has that feel about it that looks kinda genuine.
Still I have to agree you are probably the worst arguer's I have ever come across on the forum :tongue:

Spike
25-02-2008, 07:24 PM

well you must have alot of intelligence to watch a show like that.come back when you have grown up sad little boy!

No thanks I will come back now. I do have alot of intelligence, more than you as I can see by your stupid post with stupid pic. You have posted your pic of the kitchen thats what you come on the forum for so move on

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by DamonJ

Sad for watching Big Brother? Then why did you join one of the biggest and friendliest Big Brother forums and post "in progress" house pictures? Honestly, people like you really confuse me. You are the sad one, posting fake pictures thinking Big Brother fans will actually believe you? Get real. You're a stupid hypocrite, calling someone sad for watching the show, whereas you join the forum and post fake pictures. Think of the argument before you start one.

Ok this is the friendliest forum i think pete burns is more friendly than you lot!They are not fake pics get a life what is wrong with them.Why arnt they not real how the hell do you know what they are planning??

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Conor
Well, this kitchen could be real, theres a mirror built into the wall and it looks Big Brotherish enough. Also it just has that feel about it that looks kinda genuine.
Still I have to agree you are probably the worst arguer's I have ever come across on the forum :tongue:

finally someone with common sense

Spike
25-02-2008, 07:36 PM

Ok this is the friendliest forum i think pete burns is more friendly than you lot!They are not fake pics get a life what is wrong with them.Why arnt they not real how the hell do you know what they are planning??

You get a life, your the one coming on forums of TV shows which you don't watch! People are friendly to people who contribute to the forum, whats your contribution so far a stupid story with a stupid pic. If we aren't friendly enough nobody is forcing you to stay on here.

DamonJ
25-02-2008, 07:38 PM
For the same reason as other people are saying. It looks exactly the same as an ordinary kitchen. Okay, on launch night, you can personally U2U me and I'll apologise, but for now I am sticking by my first impression- you are talking utter crap. And I am not targeting you personally as a member, I am posting what I think purely based on your posts. When your brother is able to "leak" more pictures, be sure to post them, then we'll all know who the liar is. But I think some people are sticking with their first instinct on seeing the images- bullshit.

Conor
25-02-2008, 07:42 PM

If you dont watch the show, then why did you refer to a past housemate, and also, why were you interested in the pics?

Spike
25-02-2008, 07:43 PM

If you dont watch the show, then why did you refer to a past housemate, and also, why were you interested in the pics?

because he is a liar

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 07:48 PM

Pete Burns was not famous for being in the big brother house.He was a rock superstar well before all of that!Im also interested in the pic because im a fan of buildings and there interior not the actual show!!

DamonJ
25-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Well if you're only interested in the design side of them and not interested in the show, why post them on a Big Brother forum, when you knew there would be suspicion over how genuine they were? Why not post them on a design forum or a decoration website? No. Because you thought you could create controversy and whip up trouble to make yourself feel proud. :mad:

Spike
25-02-2008, 07:51 PM

Pete Burns was not famous for being in the big brother house.He was a rock superstar well before all of that!Im also interested in the pic because Im a fan of buildings and there interior not the actual show!!

You are making me laugh. Pere Burns a rock superstar, yeah and I have two heads. If you are interested in buildings go out and see some or watch Grand designs not by being on a forum of a TV show you don't like trying to convince people that your lies are true

DamonJ
25-02-2008, 07:52 PM
I think we should stop quoting now Spike, our posts are getting a bit big :joker:

Spike
25-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Big posts for big lies from a big liar

DamonJ
25-02-2008, 07:55 PM
:kiss: You're a true diva, Spike.

Spike
25-02-2008, 07:56 PM
lol thats me :hugesmile:

Shaun
25-02-2008, 07:57 PM
The troll-siren is going off.

Markbuilder
25-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Well if you're only interested in the design side of them and not interested in the show, why post them on a Big Brother forum, when you knew there would be suspicion over how genuine they were? Why not post them on a design forum or a decoration website? No. Because you thought you could create controversy and whip up trouble to make yourself feel proud. :mad:

ooo well sorry for being so kind to post them for you lot to see.And its not me causing controversy its you lot!plus you said (when you knew there would be suspicion) how the hell am i ment to know that am i a mind reader plus i can be clever and post little mad smileys :mad: