PDA

View Full Version : has anyone been called back yet by producers

stargazing
26-02-2008, 07:28 AM

crystal5
26-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Hi i don't think so, they said to me it will be 4-6weeks and that was just 4 weeks ago so their is still 2 more weeks left to call people, everyone is in the same boat, their has only been one peson saying they called them last friday, but i don't beleive that because they had so many online applications to go through i think all the producers have to agree on who should be shortlisted for the next phase of interviews, and even then you won't know straight away because they have the people they select and then standby people, it's all a waiting game from here on end, but be proud that you got this far out of all those people!! Scary waiting isn't it!!:xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:

stargazing
26-02-2008, 11:52 AM
WEST LIFE
star nicky byrne,s young brother adam is now amoung the 200 hopefulls battling it out for a priced place in the big brother house.so maybe they have now selected there call back contestants,seems that way any views on this please

crystal5
27-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Hi I think you will find that is not true, as they will not put you through if any stories are leaked before the actual show airs, i think this is all hearsay. But if true then they picked very quickly especially after the online applicants were only seen 2 weeks ago, i think the papers are just making up stories because he was all over youtube at his audition, so they have concluded he is in!!

jojo1982
27-02-2008, 03:05 PM
I audtioned in Dec and haven't heard a thing, so I'm assuming I'm not through to the next stage. I didn't ask when I might receive a call back, but its been aaaagggeess

stargazing
28-02-2008, 06:43 AM
are there any one who applyed on line waiting for the call back,or have had any form of contact with the producers of big brother yet,its nearly the end of feb now

Hugo
28-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Sad really how one member can make so many accounts and have conversations with themselves :shrug:

crystal5
29-02-2008, 06:45 AM
Hi Babe i am definately not one of the people you are talking about!! Their's definately only one of me well i hope so!!:elephant:

flirtykas
29-02-2008, 08:22 AM
guys just be patient! wat comes round goes round! if u get a call u will get call, rember how far we got u shd be proud! i am! if i dnt get through! i'm happy i got 2 tht diary room stage hkooooooooo! well peace baby boys & girls work it all :elephant::dance2:

flirtykas
29-02-2008, 08:23 AM
:cheer:

James
29-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by tooperfect
Sad really how one member can make so many accounts and have conversations with themselves :shrug:

Don't worry, that's not the case here. :thumbs:

Good luck to everyone trying to get on BB9.

michael153
06-03-2008, 12:15 AM
hey guys

first post

i auditioned in january in glasgow, got through to the diary room stages but aint heard anything back from them as of yet. alot of the people that autioned there seemed really over the top, alot of them were not the sort of people i would want to share a house with for a couple of months but then again alot of them seemed really cool. the guys holding the auditions were really sound, made the whole thing alot of fun, sept the diary room lady, she was scary!

anyway fingers crossed

crystal5
07-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Hi yes were all waiting but nothing is being published so we won't know who has heard something back because it all becomes very secretive from then on, so if you hear anything let us know!! all this waiting is extremely stressfull!![

quote]Originally posted by michael153

hey guys

first post

i auditioned in january in glasgow, got through to the diary room stages but aint heard anything back from them as of yet. alot of the people that autioned there seemed really over the top, alot of them were not the sort of people i would want to share a house with for a couple of months but then again alot of them seemed really cool. the guys holding the auditions were really sound, made the whole thing alot of fun, sept the diary room lady, she was scary!

anyway fingers crossed [/quote]

flirtykas
07-03-2008, 10:21 PM
just be patient guys! xxxx gud luck :bouncy:

KKBL
07-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by tooperfect

its probobaly just the same person using different comnputers:laugh:LOL only joking

willywonker101
13-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Hey hey i didnt even do my audition until the 4th of feb i got through to the diary room stage the next day...n they sed to me 6 weeks its only been 5 weeks so far so theres still time...i know its frustrating this dreading waiting about...but fingers crossed for u all!