PDA

View Full Version : A family twist

bigbrotherbest99
27-02-2008, 09:29 PM
What would people say if about 20 people form the same family wen into bb.

I think i would be good to watch becuse gone are the back stabbing bcuse thye will just rip each other appart becuse they will get away with it becuse there family.

I would be good becuse in real life familys stay in the same roof, not 13 strangers who dont know anyone.

Jack
27-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Completely disagree, the whole concept of BB in my opinion is to see how strangers react to eachother when living together.

bigbrotherbest99
27-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Ok just saying.

i sometimes feel when you say something here your doing something wrong.

and bb needs a new format, mabey not a family 1 but i needs something to get it the daddy of all reality shows again becuse its loosing that crown FAST

Tom
27-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Big Brother does not need a new format! Did the same format fail in BB5? BB6? BB7? The CBB's inbetween? No. These are thought of as the best 3 series and because 1 rubbish one comes along doesn't mean the format is tired. It means the production is awful. Decent housemates and good producers are whats needed, not a new format!

bigbrotherbest99
27-02-2008, 09:59 PM
BB6 lots ratings

and there is a poll where most people wnat a new format.... so it does need one

Matt
27-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Tom_
Big Brother does not need a new format! Did the same format fail in BB5? BB6? BB7? The CBB's inbetween? No. These are thought of as the best 3 series and because 1 rubbish one comes along doesn't mean the format is tired. It means the production is awful. Decent housemates and good producers are whats needed, not a new format!

When people refer to a new format, they're referring to something like the BB5 'evil' twist.

I don't want to see any more relationship twists in BBUK.

We've already had a family (Jackiey/Jade Goody + Jack Tweed, CBB5), twins (Sam + Amanda Marchant, BB8) and siblings (Victor and Emilia Arata, CBBH) - I think that's enough!

Scarlett.
27-02-2008, 10:06 PM
The idea is good, but HM's that dont know each other are better

bigbrotherbest99
27-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Ok put that aside then, we need a new format

Loukas
27-02-2008, 10:23 PM

150% AGREE! Tom's right!

Tom
28-02-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by bigbrotherbest99
BB6 lots ratings

and there is a poll where most people wnat a new format.... so it does need one

But BB6 still had media hype surrounding it and is my personal favourite. I know there are others out there who think the same.

BB8 did lose its way but that is down to sloppy production and bad housemates, not the format.

Captain.Remy
28-02-2008, 10:51 AM
If there is a 'family' twist, we shouldn't get the whole family. Max. 5 persons like in Italy: mother, father and children.
But I don't think it will happen anyway and it's something I don't want to see in BB9, at all.

Tom
28-02-2008, 10:54 AM
If anything, I would like to see 6 couples go in but the twist being they aren't allowed to tell anyone and each couple think they are the only couple. If a couple tell anyone else then there should be a severe punishment e.g. prize money slashed in half.

stargazing
28-02-2008, 12:23 PM
bb does not need another family in the house,twins,uncles,aunts,cousons,couples.im beginning to wonder what reality tv isabout now a days.we dont need.glamour girls who have slept with a z lister.we need real people,with true storys,and experiences.a true mix of life styles,personalitys.beliefs.etc.then may be big brother can redeem its true self and become once again the best reality tv program.i think people who have never been on tv before would be the way to go.not actors,who have had training in front of the camera.

Spike
28-02-2008, 03:05 PM
I don't like the idea of a family twist, but I would like to see a couples twist.

*mazedsalv**
28-02-2008, 07:22 PM
The family twist worked on the Italian one that is on right now but It wasnt a twist, they all knew that 5 of the HMS were related.But they picked on them one by one and I now think there is one family member left in the house just after about 5 weeks.

But i doubt they well pull it off here, I mean something has to go wrong...surely.

Conor
28-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Matt

When people refer to a new format, they're referring to something like the BB5 'evil' twist.

I don't want to see any more relationship twists in BBUK.

We've already had a family (Jackiey/Jade Goody + Jack Tweed, CBB5), twins (Sam + Amanda Marchant, BB8) and siblings (Victor and Emilia Arata, CBBH) - I think that's enough!

And theres a fourth, way back form CBB3, when Jackey Stallone entered. She entered as Biggittes Mother-in-law.

cgimusic
29-02-2008, 02:20 PM
I agree that it is about the fact that the housemates don't know each other.