PDA

View Full Version : BB spices house up with sex den

bigbrotherbest99
28-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Builders are gutting most of the old house at Elstree TV Studios and working on a brand new design.

Producers are adamant that Big Brother 9 will be a success after the backlash they got over BB Celebrity Hijack on E4.

They are doing all they can to spice up the action for the Channel 4 show. A loft was installed for BB Celebrity Hijack last month, but it was only used as an interrogation room when SAS men stormed the place.

Producers have decided to reburbish it as a “love loft” for the new series.

A source said: “It’s the ideal snug for lovebirds to sneak off to.

"We can either open it up when the show starts or wait until we see who gets together in the house and give it them as a reward.”

The wannabes who have auditioned for the series have so far been whittled down to 200.

BB bosses are also hoping to use some of the shocking stunts from Big Brother USA.

In that show, screened on E4, one housemate was shocked to see his ex girlfriend in the house, and a real life couple went in and had to try and hide the fact they were lovers.

TV bosses will have a variety of presenters for BB’s Big mouth, including All Saints stars Nicole, 33, and Natalie
Appleton, 34

By the daily star

i hope its not true, the star said this about bb8 being the year for sex an that but bosses know that bb wont work with just sex

Matt
28-02-2008, 02:37 PM
I wondered when The Daily Start would dig up their much-overused "Sex Den" rumours again!

bigbrotherbest99
28-02-2008, 02:51 PM
I know matt, they use it every year.

last year they said there was a room next to the bedroom

Spike
28-02-2008, 02:52 PM
I wonder what other lies the Daily Star will come up with.

bigbrotherbest99
28-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Next thing they will bne saying is bb blowing the house up...... with hms in it lol

Spike
28-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by bigbrotherbest99
Next thing they will bne saying is bb blowing the house up...... with hms in it lol

It wouldn't surprise me, it is the Daily Star

bigbrotherbest99
28-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Or the star saying bb is going to have stabbing task, where the housemate who kills the most hms wins the show lol

Captain.Remy
28-02-2008, 03:29 PM
After the 'Secret Sex Tunnel' we have the 'Sex Den'. Daily Star, if you read this: stop, just stop, it's getting more and more ridiculous.

*mazedsalv**
28-02-2008, 07:19 PM
I think this is all lies by the way.They did this for BB6, Didn't they? I doubt they will use the same thing again.

Captain.Remy
28-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Message original : *mazedsalv**
I think this is all lies by the way.They did this for BB6, Didn't they? I doubt they will use the same thing again.

They did it for most of the series so it's not even surprising.

*mazedsalv**
28-02-2008, 07:31 PM
yeah, they need to change.

Okayy, anyone think of any good idea's on what they could add.

Ohh I think they should have a 2 hour eviction show with Highlights, the eviction and interview.After they should do a live task and possibly even do live nominations. At least something exciting will be happening all through the show.

Glenn.
28-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Good god! Is that the best the Daily Star can think of. Everyone on this forum, has learned to know not to take the paper seriously!Remember Telefans fake eye and house-video last year PSML:laugh2:

Billy
28-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Well they got the caravan rightt

Spike
28-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
Well they got the caravan rightt

Yeah they did get the caravan right but they have got sooo many other things wrong in the past.