PDA

View Full Version : BBBM

MrGaryy
28-02-2008, 03:35 PM
It appears that according to the Daily Star BB plan to use a variety of host for Big Mouth like in BB8. The Appleton sisters a apparently lined up. What do you think?

Spike
28-02-2008, 03:38 PM
I want Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins to do it for the whole series, I think having different presenters doesn't really work

Matt
28-02-2008, 03:46 PM
I think they should axe it. It's not the same without Russell Brand.

Conor
28-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Rusell NEEDS to come back! He made not just BBBM, but BB itself much more vibrant and fun to watch. I havent watched BBBM once since he left.

JOSHUAH!
28-02-2008, 05:23 PM
It shouldn't be scrapped, but it should be if the Appelton sisters are going to do it. I can't stand them. I doubt Alan Carr would do it because hes said before he hates BB. Justin would be a good laugh though..

Captain.Remy
28-02-2008, 05:24 PM
They should have axed it a long time ago. Get rid of this !!

Spike
28-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Josh20593
It shouldn't be scrapped, but it should be if the Appelton sisters are going to do it. I can't stand them. I doubt Alan Carr would do it because hes said before he hates BB. Justin would be a good laugh though..
Alan Carr doesn't hate BB he watches it.

Conor
28-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy

I would proably never have forgivern you for saying that up too CBB5 lol, but yeah, now its no where near as good as it once was. Get rid of it! (Unless Russell comes back :whistle:)

MrGaryy
28-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Its more that he hate the housemates. Here he calls them "morons"!:bouncy:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article264812.ece

Spike
28-02-2008, 05:35 PM
I know he doesn't like the housemates on the FNP but he does like BB

Tom
28-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Time to revert back to the EFourum and have a presenter who isn't trying to emulate Russell.

Captain.Remy
28-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Message original : Conor

I would proably never have forgivern you for saying that up too CBB5 lol, but yeah, now its no where near as good as it once was. Get rid of it! (Unless Russell comes back :whistle:)

I never liked Russell, I didn't get his humor but I understand some like him as a presenter. I like the overall idea of the show but not the hosts, so unless the producers find such an amazing host, they should axe it.

Conor
28-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Message original : Conor

I never liked Russell, I didn't get his humor but I understand some like him as a presenter. I like the overall idea of the show but not the hosts, so unless the producers find such an amazing host, they should axe it.

I have to admit Russel is my fav TV personality of all time, but I respect your opinion and I know where your getting at :wink: There has been a major flop and its just not the same any more :( I love the format of normal people having their say and the interactivity with the public on the show. Its also like no other TV atm, but yeah, I agree it should be axed, at least if no one is found as good as the Brand.