PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Best Bits Revealed

LEE
26-05-2004, 10:54 PM
As promised here are the things chosen to be in the Top Ten Best Bits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dermot O’Leary Reveals Viewers’ Top Ten Big Brother Moments on E4

The public has been voting for their favourite moments from the previous four series of Big Brother and tonight (Thursday 27 May) Dermot O’Leary will reveal the Top Ten in Big Brother’s Best Bits on E4 at 9pm.

So before the nation turns its attention to the 12 new housemates entering the new house tomorrow, here are the British public’s favourite top ten Big Brother moments IN RANDOM ORDER. The final order will be revealed in tonight’s programme.

Adele's eviction (Series 3)
Having witnessed her biting comments about her fellow housemates, the crowd greets Adele with heckles and boos as she exits the house on eviction night. The housemates are gobsmacked at the loud reaction.

Alison breaks the garden table (Series 3)
When Alison jumps on the garden table with Kate to see over the wall to the outside world, the inevitable happens and the table collapses beneath them.

Argument over Jade's "minging" verucca (Series 3)
Adele informs a teary Jade that her verucca is, quite simply, actually just a fungal infection. Jade takes exception and it all kicks off. In an attempt to break it up, Alex gets caught in the crossfire shouting "do something for me!"

Tim is in the diary room, “Comprende?” (Series 3)
Tim picks a fight with Big Brother in the Diary Room, claiming that he wasn't given enough time to put in his contact lenses before he undertook the rollerdisco task. He infamously ends the argument by saying “Comprende?”

Helen's "Helen-isms” (Series 2)
Those things that only Helen could say, including "I Love Blinking", "Can you eat cock or no?" and "is a dove a bird?"

Jade bares all on the sofa (Series 3)
The housemates are playing a strip/drinking game, but everyone is fully clothed - except for Jade who finds the game too difficult. The group keep playing, Jade keeps losing and eventually she bares all. Meanwhile, oblivious to the whole thing, Alex is drunk on the kitchen worktop.

Nick's nomination plot is rumbled (Series 1)
The story of Nick's deceitful attempts to swing housemates' nominations and the housemates' paranoia and detective work which lead to Craig confronting Nick.

"That's the Way I like it" Alex style (Series 3)
Music is rare in the Big Brother house, but during the 1970's party, Big Brother plays the classic disco tune "That's the Way I Like It" and Alex, who's been hiding from Kate behind the door, can't help but sing along.

Big Brother romance: The Helen and Paul story (Series 2)
All those romantic moments between Paul and Helen including holding hands in the dark and that infamous night spent together under the orange blanket in the den.

Brian: the teasing, the tears, the tantrums and all the reasons why we loved him (Series 2)
Just why over four million people voted Brian to the win Big Brother 2.

rachb
26-05-2004, 10:56 PM
Adele's eviction but why:conf::conf::conf::conf:
I loved a ll the others except Jade naked:nono::nono::nono:
a really good mix can't wait for tomorrow:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

BusyBee
26-05-2004, 11:07 PM
I wouldnt have put Adele's eviction that high up the list, but the others are pretty much as I expected. - Cant wait til we see the real thing :dance::dance:

AndyJK
26-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Unfortunately I didn't watch much of series 3 (too busy pining over series 2 :bawling:) so didn't see Adele's eviction, although I did watch Tim arguing with BB. Most amusing. He really was an arrogant so and so. I'm pleased Brian's best bits, and Helen & Paul's romance are all included. Great stuff. And also Nick's little plot that I consider one of the great TV moments :thumbs:.

I'm surprised Jon didn't make the top ten. It seems the public would prefer to forget series 4 (although worth reminding them they're the ones that voted out Anouska at the start because they found her "annoying"), and the few good points are overlooked. Shame but lessons learnt I hope - not just for the producers, but also the public voting out contestants based on entertainment value.

Maggie
27-05-2004, 12:18 AM
It's a shame most of them are from BB3, the BB I liked the least :sleep:

Dino
27-05-2004, 06:13 AM
I LIKED THE BIT WHERE JON TICKLE RE-ENTERED THE HOUSE

Romantic Old Bird
27-05-2004, 07:39 AM
I think it just proves what we all know. Series two was the most memorable for a whole series of reason.

Bear in mind that it was watched by far fewer than BB3, and, with the exception of the original UK BB, is the longest ago.

I am, in the words of the great Mr C, well pleased. Would have liked the top two to be reversed, but that's nit picking.

Look forward to lots of giggles smirks and sheepishness from the great couple, a few cutting comments and eyes heavenwards from Brian about it, and just pray that they don't ONLY show the love story to music that we are all so familiar with.

And in homage to the Tickle

BRING IT ON!!!:hello::hello::hello::thumbs::thumbs::hello:: hello:

NOW I BETTER GET ON WITH MY PAID EMPLOYMENT I SUPPOSE.....

BusyBee
27-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Would have liked the top two to be reversed, but that's nit picking.

This isnt the order that they appear just a list of the top 10, so although we can guess (as in the poll) we shant know until tonight.

But I know perfectly well there will be a lot of aaaaahhhhhhhing and BTLCS going on tonight.

Cant wait to see the comments made about P and H.

BTW dont they look at ease together. So natural and I never realised how many faces Paul makes. He also seems to have lost his accent, very toned down deep and - OMG I'm off again and that's before I see the programme.

I too am quite surprised that Jon didnt make the top 10.

BigSister
27-05-2004, 01:50 PM
Should be a good night tonight:thumbs:

Amy
27-05-2004, 08:07 PM
God Dermot's gorgeous http://www.cheesebuerger.de/smilies/lieb/65.gif

I'm actually quite gutted that Nickgate did not get into the top five

Princess Pink Pants
28-05-2004, 11:51 AM
So what was the countdown programme that I saw on channel 4 last nite?
The top 10 i saw were completely different!

:conf::conf::conf:

James
28-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Apparently the C4 version was compressed in some way, don't know why they changed it.

Here is the top ten shown on E4

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=103