PDA

View Full Version : What do we think will win the Best Bits

LEE
26-05-2004, 11:00 PM
SO we know what the final 10 are now but what do we think will win?

rachb
26-05-2004, 11:03 PM
I think it will be Nick:thumbs:
but it would make my day if Helen and Paul won it and Brian bhlcs

Amy
26-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Nick, most memorable moment in BB for most people

BusyBee
26-05-2004, 11:11 PM
I will be very surprised if it is not the Nick episode cos most people really do associate that with BB.

But I too would be over the moon if P and H won or alternatively Brian. I hope they both make the top five anyway.:thumbs:

I'm looking forward to the housemate chats especially hearing what a certain young couple have to say for themselves:hugesmile:

AndyJK
26-05-2004, 11:47 PM
It has to be Nick for me. It's not just one of the great moments from Big Brother, but on TV as a whole.

LEE
26-05-2004, 11:58 PM
I've voted for Nick as well. I would prefer it to be Helen and Paul, but Nick was a classic moment and I'm sure it will come out on top tomorrow.

jbellemeg
27-05-2004, 03:28 PM
Craig confronting Nick classic!!!!
But hope it's H/P

Chief_Net_Banga
27-05-2004, 03:40 PM
The best was georgous kate trying to put her kegs on pissed as a fart and falling flat on the floor BLAM!

Classic - bless you kate, you're a star in the making! And, she looks scarily like an ex.....although my ex would not have done the justice that kate did to those lil white shorts she donned when hoovering

;-)

WILDCHILD
27-05-2004, 04:36 PM
I'm sure Nick will win.
Helen and Paul, for me personally that was the best moment of Big Brother ever but as a nation, I dont think it is.
I thin Brian could come out second!:hello:

craig619
27-05-2004, 04:42 PM
i reckon it will be jade's strip but i seem to be the only one...:rolleyes:

rachb
27-05-2004, 04:52 PM
I think there are quite a few people on the ch4 forum that agree with you craig and it wouldn't suprise me if she was although I hope she isn't:nono:

rachb
27-05-2004, 08:08 PM
:shocked::shocked::shocked:I can't beleive that Adele was more popular than H&P:shocked::shocked:
I hope Brian can beat Jade now:thumbs:
but Helen and Paul aaaawww

Amy
27-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Article Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_970260.html?menu=)
'Minging' moment is best of Big Bro

Jade Goody's bust-up over her "minging" verruca has been voted the best moment in Big Brother history.

As viewers prepare for the start of the fifth series, E4 has compiled the top 10 "Big Brother's Best Bits".

Fans voted for Jade's almighty row with fellow housemate Adele when she discovered a verruca on her foot.

The second best moment featured Jade again, this time for her infamous strip during a late-night drinking game.

Third was "everything you loved about Brian" - the reasons why four million people voted for series two winner Brian Dowling.

Heavyweight housemate Alison crashing through a garden table was fourth, followed by dippy Helen's "Helen-isms" - including "I love blinking, I do".

The other moments to make the top 10 were Craig and the housemates confronting Nasty Nick, Alex performing his "That's The Way I Like It" routine, Adele being evicted to heckles and boos from the crowd, Helen and Paul's romance and Tim picking a fight with Big Brother in the diary room which ended with him demanding: "Comprende?"

The top 10 was revealed by Dermot O'Leary on E4.

Moments which just missed the top 10 included Sandy's escape from the house and PJ and Jade's fumble under the duvet.

The fifth series of Big Brother begins on Friday night at 10pm.

So we were all wrong! :shocked: