PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Mind How Sleazy They Make It ... I'd Still go Back In The House

Amy
27-05-2004, 02:38 PM
Article from evening express....

Big Brother winner Cameron Stout today revealed he wishes he was returning to the house which made him famous across Britain.

Despite the new Big Brother - which starts on Friday - being touted as the sleaziest ever, clean-cut Cameron says he wouldn't be put off going back.

"I wish it was me going into the house," he said.

"There have been a lot of rumours as to what the house is going to be like, but I would go back."

And however "evil" the producers make Big Brother 5, devout Christian Cameron reckons he could still hack it.

"What you have to do is look at the negative point of view. How bad could it get?

"In certain respects, our limits were tested last year.

"And I am sure there will be different things this year to test their limits, but they've got to make it into a programme people want to watch.

"I would go back in a minute."

Cameron, who went public on Big Brother about being a virgin, proved a huge hit on the programme.

Winning fans of all ages, the Orkney lad scooped the top prize of £70,000.

He said: "I had an absolutely fantastic experience.

"I got a lot out of it."

For full Article Click Here (http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=84106&command=displayContent&sourceNode=83936&contentPK=10090910)

jbellemeg
27-05-2004, 03:25 PM
Yea like a free trip to Africa:joker:

Hooly One
27-05-2004, 03:34 PM
I'm like he isn't in the house this year:hugesmile:

Chief_Net_Banga
27-05-2004, 03:36 PM
Possibly one of the worst personalities I have ever witnessed.......

Cameron - not a worthy winner . Nice guy but in my world nice guys always come last.........

Chief ;-)

Post edited by Mark. Chief, read your U2U please.

Hooly One
27-05-2004, 03:36 PM
Typo - not like, i mean't glad:mad::joker: