PDA

View Full Version : Will BB9 be a success?

Bigbrotherin
07-03-2008, 12:35 AM
I think as long as the put it in a less competitive time slot, choose better housemates, have a better house and eye design, and give them more stuff to do, it will. But it needs some bloody promotion this year, a lot of people didn't know it was on untill the last few weeks last year. And most the time the viewers that tune in are current fans, a lot of new people don't bother because the ads don't explain what it is.

DiscoDave
07-03-2008, 01:42 AM
i reckon it will be gd as they must of learned from their mistakes frm past seris.

Captain.Remy
07-03-2008, 05:35 AM
It better be but so far we can't predict anything.

Spike
07-03-2008, 06:15 AM
I agree about the adverts, they are great for people who already watch the show but for people who don't watch the show the adverts are bad, they don't explain what Big Brother is about and why people should watch.

I am hoping BB9 will be great but I have no expectations so I will not be let down if BB9 is bad

Bigbrotherin
07-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Spike
I agree about the adverts, they are great for people who already watch the show but for people who don't watch the show the adverts are bad, they don't explain what Big Brother is about and why people should watch.

I am hoping BB9 will be great but I have no expectations so I will not be let down if BB9 is bad

Same here. Although even with no expectations you can be let down, because you will automatically compare it to previous years if it's bad and think "what the hell?" lol.

I know they can make it good, it's just a question of them doing it.