PDA

View Full Version : Should bb allow booze in the house

Hooly One
27-05-2004, 04:51 PM
So what do you think? i think they should be allowed a drink every night. last year there was a lack of booze, but there was also a lack of personalities.

LovesTania
27-05-2004, 06:23 PM
i think they shud give dem like 200 bottles of booze a night and then the housemates wud show there true colours init

jackdoor
27-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by LovesTania
i think they shud give dem like 200 bottles of booze a night and then the housemates wud show there true colours init :laugh:

Stu xxx
27-05-2004, 10:31 PM
rationed booze is so much better. If they are given some every night then they will just get bored of it but when it seems special they drink as much as they can and quickly making them plastered!!! equals fun for us - plus if i wanted to see drunk twats every night i would just watch club reps!!!

bananarama
27-05-2004, 10:50 PM
- plus if i wanted to see drunk twats every night i would just watch club reps!!!

Or better still just watch "question time" on BBC1. They talk more gibberish than all the drunks put together.....:laugh:

I hope they get back to BB2 where they selected housemates that had birthdays during the shows run. Not only a reason to drink but also a reason to play......

Seeing them drunk every evening would make the following day dull as they slobbered about trying to shake off their hangovers.

AndyJK
28-05-2004, 12:34 AM
They should have it on tap!

Incidently, I watched a bit of a Question Time tonight. I turned it over just in time for BB's Best Bits before starting to hurl objects at Janet Street-Porter :mad:. Julian Fellowes was on top form, he's usually good value though.

Crazeebandgal
28-05-2004, 04:01 PM
I agree with stu, give it to them occasionaly and they'll drink it faster and get more drunk. they have to have some alcohol as some may not show their true colours untill they have had a drink.... :flower: